View Poll Results: SDB loves the poop chute. And here is an unrelated poll.

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Detroit Wins

15 62.50%
  • Boston Wins (Laimbeer is coming for you bitch)

4 16.67%
  • Motown Owns

3 12.50%
  • David Stern Owns : (

2 8.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 193
FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 1929

Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: Boston Celtics VS Detroit Pistons. (Heroic)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by detroitexport
    Boston totally deserves to win this series. And that's what hurts.

I'm a KG fan, so I want the Celtics to beat the Lakers this year (as much as it pains me to say that).

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl
    Sheed just said "I can't take it anymore, get that fucking camera out of my face" then threw a towel at the camera. It was loud and clear.
    I heard Rasheed used to be an All-Star at one point.

No it would not be comforting. I'd rather see the Celtics get swept. Everyones been all over their dicks all season long and I'm sick of it. Frickin' bandwagoners...

Blog Entries
    Blow it to smithereens.

Blog Entries
    Can we get those "goin' fishing" pics now?

first full game ive seen the whole series.

billups came out and lpayed in the first half. he crashed the boards, took good shots. passing was iffy but he got the scoring done.

rip did his normal shit but was outshadowed by billups' performance. rip stays imo. he came out with an injury and played well through it.

tay....could u jst dribble the fucking ball? does the term point forward come to mind? just because cbill and rips all the way up dont mean u cant dribble the fuckign ball. we lost it for sure when posey stole it off him. fuck a posey

dice.

sheed. fuck you rasheed. no longer my favorite piston. bye

stuckey,max, hunter. good effort. stuckey passes too much imo. he can easily take it to the hole but he passes to the low post too often.

ummm someone wanna put a hand in pierces face? do the lpayers not know pierce loves tht spinmove when hes driving? fuck!

when we had in billups/rip/stuckey in the first quarter, they played a zone for a bit and man, the shifting was horrible, led to a ray allen 3.

there will be some changes to the roster fosho

Quote Originally Posted by biertrinker
    I was worried about the refs all series long, fixing that Boston-LA Finals matchup. I'm glad that was a non-issue, the Pistons lost it all on their own. They just fucking blow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Douche Baggins
    Blow it to smithereens.
    My thoughts exactly. I'm not even mad.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Douche Baggins

I'm a KG fan, so I want the Celtics to beat the Lakers this year (as much as it pains me to say that).
    his jumper is so money. hes a good player, kinda too crazy. id do sheed for kg id do the lazy chucker for anyone

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    I was kind of expecting this result, and all the while I'm telling everyone who's over at my house watching this game on the big screen "take a good look, this is the last time you're going to see this group of 5 guys assembled together ever again," but at the same time it still hurts like a bitch to watch it go down like this. I'm just so sorry for everyone that it had to happen like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Swami
    "take a good look, this is the last time you're going to see this group of 5 guys assembled together ever again," but at the same time it still hurts like a bitch to watch it go down like this. I'm just so sorry for everyone that it had to happen like this.

I don't understand how it cannot hurt, really. These guys represented something different. And, to be honest, I loved the concept. Maybe, at the end of the day, it was too flawed. But I liked what we tried to do and I liked having a team like that, in theory anyway, be the team that wears Detroit jerseys.

2004 was such a great win, a really special championship I felt. I always hated that it was called a fluke. I always hate when people need to pan what is good and special to others, in this case my team's winning a championship. I really hoped the Pistons would have proven everyone wrong.

And mostly, I don't understand how it cannot hurt, because OUR TEAM JUST GOT ELIMINATED IN THE ECF ON OUR HOME COURT. Sure the team may be more dysfunctional than every American home combined. And sure they drive us nuts. But it's not every day you really get a chance to win a championship. It's still our team, the Detroit Pistons, and they got beat.

+ Reply to Thread