+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Will ferrell wants you're shitty old car!

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.

Will ferrell wants you're shitty old car!

Filmmakers want Michiganders' cars for Ferrell, Harrelson movie

January 19, 2007

ASSOCIATED PRESS

FLINT -- A new Will Ferrell and Woody Harrelson film will shoot scenes in Flint and Detroit this spring, and moviemakers are looking for 1970s-era cars and trucks and their owners.

Crews will be doing location shots in late April and early May for “Semi-Pro,” a comedy that stars Ferrell as player, coach and owner of a Flint-based team in the 1970s American Basketball Association who is trying to get into the NBA.

Advertisement

Mike Menapace, transportation coordinator for Avery Pix Inc. in Los Angeles, said specific vehicles it wants include a white 1970 Cadillac DeVille convertible with a white interior to match a vehicle being used in Los Angeles, and an older school bus in some color other than yellow.

Menapace said moviemakers also might want delivery and beverage trucks or moving vans to hide things the director doesn't want filmed.

Extras will be paid and car owners will get a fee for their vehicles, Menapace told the Flint Journal.

Menapace said the film company will have a local person doing the casting, and that person also will work with owners and extras.

Vehicle owners can respond by e-mail to semiprocars@yahoo.com and should include the year and make of the vehicle, a photo if possible and contact information.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Is it just me, or does this movie sound fucking AWESOME?!

If it's Ferrell, it's GOTTA be good!
    By the way, do they need any "Leisure Suits"?
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    Is it just me, or does this movie sound fucking AWESOME?!
    I agree. I'm going to try and not get my hopes up too high though, but I can imagine him playing basketball in shorts talking trash. Possibly funny as hell.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    I agree. I'm going to try and not get my hopes up too high though, but I can imagine him playing basketball in shorts talking trash. Possibly funny as hell.
    Over/Under on those shorts coming off is 28 minutes into the movie.

+ Reply to Thread