+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Post here when watching 24, but can't find the

Post here when watching 24, but can't find the

other 24 thread.

JACK IS BACK!
    Players meeting my ASS!

Liking the new season a lot so far. The return of Freckles as hardcore crazy bitch is a good thing.

One bad habit they haven't quite kicked though is the pointless side story. The bit with Starbuck's ex has nothing to do with anything. Oh well, at least she isn't being menaced by a cougar.

I didn't get to see last night but watched Sunday. I'll post my thoughts after seeing last night's portion online.

I never imagined Freddy Prince as a tactical commander though. I'm leery of that character, but we'll see how that plays out.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    I didn't get to see last night but watched Sunday. I'll post my thoughts after seeing last night's portion online.

I never imagined Freddy Prince as a tactical commander though. I'm leery of that character, but we'll see how that plays out.
    We need a betting deadpool for this show. All my alpacas on that character getting dead.

they could kill anyone since it's the last season. They don't hesitate to do it other years. I wouldn't be shocked to see CTU bombed and everyone gone but Jack.

I hope Prince can pull the character off, he just doesn't seem like that type of character. I think the lady playing the president does a good job, though I liked Palmer better (the first one). That CTU office is pretty damn fancy, I will say that.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I think its going to take a lil time to develop Prince's character, but he's been fine so far, imo.

I'm thinking they prolly have some big things planned for him this season. Spin off?
    Players meeting my ASS!

They have to keep him around to develop the crazy stalker angle that is happening. I'm sure that jerk will end up costing Dana/Jen her job and Cloe will take her spot.

I like the season so far. Why does that CTU leader walk around like that (hunched over)? It looks stupid. I think it's intentional too to look more serious or something.

+ Reply to Thread