+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: LOL@Adam Morrison

LOL@Adam Morrison

how he gets mentioned as a potential #1 pick is beyond me.

i'd take gay over morrison 100 out of a 100 times. aldridge sounds (havent seen him yet) good too.

morrison has avg athleticism for the college level (at best). in the nba, i suspect he'll never be more athletic than the guy guarding him. he's not larry bird...

Aldridge is a beast. Morrison is the next Larry Bird.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Aldridge is a beast. Morrison is the next Larry Bird.
    he's the next overrated white boy? Great. [smilie=2thumbsup.g:
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.

Re: LOL@Adam Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy

i'd take gay over morrison 100 out of a 100 times. aldridge sounds (havent seen him yet) good too.

morrison has avg athleticism for the college level (at best). in the nba, i suspect he'll never be more athletic than the guy guarding him. he's not larry bird...
    And yess we fucked up your thread B-Diddy. You shoulda left out the last part.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach

And yess we fucked up your thread B-Diddy. You shoulda left out the last part.
    thats alright, next time i'll phrase my posts more carefully, like george bush should select his foreign policy more carefully.

so then you're saying a #1 pick in the draft is supposed to be a top 10 all time player? Larry Bird was a great player who could dominate games...if you can get a guy like that in the draft you're pretty lucky. Although I doubt Morrison ends up anything like Bird, he's a perimeter guy to me.

The Larry bird debate has been split off into another thread (which was %90 of this thread as it is).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I'm interested in seeing how Gay's jersey sales go over.

In the limited times I've watched Morrison he reminds me of a smaller Dirk in his ability to get off and make difficult shots on the run. I'd worry about his D @ the 2, but if he ccan bulk up and play SF I think he'll have a good career. Not a franchise guy, but certainly starting quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    I'm interested in seeing how Gay's jersey sales go over.
    Hehehe nice

+ Reply to Thread