+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trade idea: Sheed/Nazr for Jason Kidd, then S&T Billups for Camby/JR Smith

Like mcnugget said though, I'd prefer a deal that nets us a aging PG and a lotto pick for Billups. This is a good backup plan though.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I don't think that JR can play the 3. However I like the idea with Camby being a defensive monster, but I can almost guarantee that he'll get injured atleast once during the season. Remember h es an injury prone guy. How many 20/20 games has Camby had?!

I like the idea. Maybe we could throw in our late first pick and get back a better pick somewhere in there. Trade Nazr, Sheed, our #27 and second rounder, and maybe a guy like Delfino for Kidd and their #17 and any filler needed on either side. Not sure how plausible this idea is but I think it would work out alright for us. We get a very solid PG who will be around just long enough for us to give our PG of the future a chance to develop, we get a good defensive C, we get a young athletic shooter off the bench, and I love that Camby's got a front-loaded contract. Basically we're swapping Billups for Kidd and Sheed for Camby. I think I'd be fine with that.

+ Reply to Thread