+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8
FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Amare/Sheed

I'm not sure on Utah. They'd like to move Ak47 or Korver I bet, but their salaries are just too hampering. This deal would give them a solid team though:

PG Williams/Price
    SG J Rich/Korver
    SF Brewer/Miles
    PF Millsap/AK 47
    C Memo/Collins

Detroit:
    PG Stuckey/Barbosa
    SG RIP/Barbosa
    SF Tay/Harpring
    PF Amare/Amir
    C Sheed/Dyess

Suns:
    PG Nash/AI
    SG AI/Barnes
    SF Hill/Tucker
    PF Boozer/Max
    C Shaq/Lopez

We'd let Sheed and harpring walk next year and make a run at Bosh in 2010.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Nothing ensures that Boozer will want to stay in Phoenix. They could end up with nothing at the end of the season if he opts out. They'd just be trading Amare J Rich and Barbosa for Max, AA, and cap space after this season if they couldn't retain Boozer.
    _

Ledezma's favorite radio personality is under the assumption that the only way this deal could get done is if Stuckey is included.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

There's no way we're including Stuckey in a trade for Amare. JoeD isn't that stupid. Curry probably is.
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl
    Nothing ensures that Boozer will want to stay in Phoenix. They could end up with nothing at the end of the season if he opts out. They'd just be trading Amare J Rich and Barbosa for Max, AA, and cap space after this season if they couldn't retain Boozer.
    True, but if he didn't they could just try to sign Bosh the next year (or one of the other great FA's). Playing with Nash is a pretty good sell I would think.

The only place I see Boozer going would be Miami anyway, so they'd have a 50-50 shot. He could develop some nice chemistry with one of the best PG's (like he had with Williams).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread