+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 36
FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Random copypasta

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Oh, and I almost forgot, "Jedan Covek." Assuming that that is your actual name and not a pseudonym, and that you're in our United States (although maybe you're not), I'd suggest you go back to your own nation of origin, as we Americans don't need arrogant, ignorant, illiterate and stupid, little assholes such as yourself "dumbing down" our country. I'd also suggest that you learn how to have a civil disagreement with someone else rather than resorting to childish, ad hominem insults. You have a lot of growing up to do, kiddo. Finally, back to the original subject at hand, using your criteria of a "virtuoso," greats like Andres Segovia, Les Paul and Ravi Shankar wouldn't qualify because they each played in only ONE "genre." You really are one dumb, fucking idiot. How's that for an ad hominem attack? LMAO
    From the amazing comments here:

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    And holy shit, if nothing else tune in at about 2:30 of that video for about 2 minutes of Jimi just being motherfucking Jimi.

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

I dislike the hypocrisy of our government, if ur wealthy not only do u get away with murder it's considered acceptable to cul the herd of working class dregs. But for most of us, the slightest infraction such telling some bully ur gonna whoop their butt, gets u 3 years in county jail- at least in massachusetts. History is written by the victor but you'd have to be ignorant to believe anything said on the news, they've all devolved into tabloid sideshows and witchhunts. And me living out here in witch city salem, it feels like a slap in the face. On my birthday i watched a man murdered by officers at a hospital last year. They said it was suicide, but when u chain a guy to a steel cot and suffocate him, they must be thinking of lazerbeak style suicideD. Btw I'm the one facing 3 years. A nurse at worcester recovery center hospital, americas supposed flagship for mental health, ordered me to remain in a bedroom with someone elses Hepatitis-C blood smeared all over the walls. And when i threated to have her job, she ordered me to be tied up and drugged against my will. Then she went to the police and said i threatened her life. My attorney said it doesn't matter that she put my life in danger all that matters is that i responded violently to her abuse and its her word against mine. It happens all the time in this world. If someone attacks you they go and call the cops because whoever snitches first is automatically the victim even if they swung first. It doesnt matter that she made an attempt on my life, she's a public servant thats acceptable in todays world. But its not okay for me to stand my groud against a government funded bully. I'm glad i got cancer, i hope i die. I don't smoke, drink, nor drug. They way i see it the Goddess is calling me home away from a society that loathes other peoples contentment, perks up at the site of bloodshed, and goes to great extremes to make their fellow humankind suffer indiscriminately. Keep worshipping that almighty dollar, ur at the center of ur own universes; monotheistic, pantheistic, or atheistic; call in what u want, and tell urself whatever lie u need to convince urself there is no god or goddess, because ur right, u don't deserve one none of ya. Go ahead and delete this post, or shit all over it, or ignore it. What i love most about the damned is how easily they band together, especially to squeeze out any intelligent person who they deem a threat to their corporate programming. When i was a schoolboy being a nerd meant you had alot going on upstairs, but now all it means is you have terrible social skills and live in a fantasy world you probably didn't pay for. Like i said hypocrisy.

Blog Entries
    ^ must read, guys

Blog Entries
    The foyer of Jane Fonda’s loft apartment is a warm pink oval—softly lit, windowless and strangely familiar. A few paces in, the room narrows to a bright seam of a doorway that resembles the more unabashed works of Georgia O'Keeffe. “The entryway is a womb, and the door is a vagina,” says Fonda in her startling vibrato. “I had it designed so that you’re sort of delivered into the loft. Don’t you love it?"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mibuzzboard View Post
    The foyer of Jane Fonda’s loft apartment is a warm pink oval—softly lit, windowless and strangely familiar. A few paces in, the room narrows to a bright seam of a doorway that resembles the more unabashed works of Georgia O'Keeffe. “The entryway is a womb, and the door is a vagina,” says Fonda in her startling vibrato. “I had it designed so that you’re sort of delivered into the loft. Don’t you love it?"
    No.

GO WHITE!

The-follies-of-fresh-Local....Floridian's-are-eating-75%-local-most-of-the-of-the-time,or-at-lest-we-should-be!!!...Capitalism-dictate's-that...You-go-no-further-than-you-have-to-for-fresh-and-since-we-live-at-the-farm-so-to-speak,we-should-be-eating-fresher-than-most...

This was my JOB. Bringing in the best of the Fruits and Vegetables our Grower/ Neighbors have to offer. Fresh from the Local Farm...Ken-Copeland*Since1956*

Living-in-Florida-has-a-wonderful--nitch-for-the-healthly-eater-of-fresh-fruits-and-vegetables..Especially-so-living-in-Tampa...With-our-own-fresh-wholesale-produce-terminal-located-in-town-,Cruise-ships-beaches-restaurants&tourist,-Plus-the-few-million-people-that-already-live-here-of-every-race-color-and-creed...-we-munch-through-a-lot-of-Fruits&Vegetables...Thousands-of-semi-loads-weekly...This-create's-a lot-of-opportunity... Add-to-that-the-weather-which-makes-us-one-of-the-largest-grower\farmer-states-in-the-Union-with-Florida-and-California-feeding-the-Nation-during-the-winter-months-our-back-yard-is-one-big-farm-80%-of-the-year...

Hillsborough County Alone covers 1000 Square miles . 38% of that is FARMED > Almost HALF ! I personally have seen 300 Good Growing days out of the year. That's more than twice the time most other counties in the USA have to grown fruits and vegetables.

Blog Entries
    LOVE Ken-Copeland*Since1956*

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Oobir View Post
    The-follies-of-fresh-Local....Floridian's-are-eating-75%-local-most-of-the-of-the-time,or-at-lest-we-should-be!!!...Capitalism-dictate's-that...You-go-no-further-than-you-have-to-for-fresh-and-since-we-live-at-the-farm-so-to-speak,we-should-be-eating-fresher-than-most...

This was my JOB. Bringing in the best of the Fruits and Vegetables our Grower/ Neighbors have to offer. Fresh from the Local Farm...Ken-Copeland*Since1956*

Living-in-Florida-has-a-wonderful--nitch-for-the-healthly-eater-of-fresh-fruits-and-vegetables..Especially-so-living-in-Tampa...With-our-own-fresh-wholesale-produce-terminal-located-in-town-,Cruise-ships-beaches-restaurants&tourist,-Plus-the-few-million-people-that-already-live-here-of-every-race-color-and-creed...-we-munch-through-a-lot-of-Fruits&Vegetables...Thousands-of-semi-loads-weekly...This-create's-a lot-of-opportunity... Add-to-that-the-weather-which-makes-us-one-of-the-largest-grower\farmer-states-in-the-Union-with-Florida-and-California-feeding-the-Nation-during-the-winter-months-our-back-yard-is-one-big-farm-80%-of-the-year...

Hillsborough County Alone covers 1000 Square miles . 38% of that is FARMED > Almost HALF ! I personally have seen 300 Good Growing days out of the year. That's more than twice the time most other counties in the USA have to grown fruits and vegetables.

HipDigIt?

Blog Entries
    A less plausible theory is that the killer committed the murders in an attempt to promote jazz music, suggested by a letter attributed to the killer in which he stated that he would spare the lives of those who played jazz in their homes.

+ Reply to Thread