+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Brian Kelly

Blog Entries
    I'm not saying he's a lock to UM, but he'll keep climbing the ladder somewhere because, well, that's what he does.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Can one of the MSU guys help me out here?

I'm embarrassed to admit that I listened to a few minutes of that jagoff Simonson yesterday. He kept going on and on about MSU possibly making a mistake by hiring Dantonio instead of Brian Kelly.

In fact, he said that Kelly was "MSU's top choice" but the board of regents refused to allow him to be hired.

Can any of you substantiate or clarify this or is this guy full of it? (as usual)
    Find a new slant.

G

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Can one of the MSU guys help me out here?

I'm embarrassed to admit that I listened to a few minutes of that jagoff Simonson yesterday. He kept going on and on about MSU possibly making a mistake by hiring Dantonio instead of Brian Kelly.

In fact, he said that Kelly was "MSU's top choice" but the board of regents refused to allow him to be hired.

Can any of you substantiate or clarify this or is this guy full of it? (as usual)
    I'm no insider but I'd bet a little sumpin' on Kelly not being offered. I think it pissed him off and it was reflected in his handling of the Trevor Wilson matter. I'm telling you WOTS is the guy will turn your program around but you may need a shower.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Hip.

Is it possible that Mason wanted Kelly but didn't have the clout to make it happen?
    Find a new slant.

I think it's more likely that Huge loved Kelly. Kelly has been on his show dozens of times. Maybe helping him on the local PR front.

I dunno...

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Thanks Hip.

Is it possible that Mason wanted Kelly but didn't have the clout to make it happen?
    Kelly is an intriguing character on the college scene. Jesus. look at his performance. I'm going to give Dantonio a mini-clap for Cincy this year as he didn't leave the cupboard exactly bare. Look at the schedule they played last year under Coach D. They went bowling....Anyway it will be quite a story to see how this Kelly thing shakes out. I KNOW NOTHING OF HIM BEING SHADY!! However LOTS of inferences on Rivals to it. As the wisened sage "Cowboy" Smith once said "where there's smoke there's fire..." We'll see if he can stand scrutiny down the road.

Blog Entries
    Should be another good game for the Cats this weekend.

Giving 10 points to Louisville seems a bit harsh, though.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Bubbling
    Last edited by Timone; 11-22-2016 at 06:19 PM.

+ Reply to Thread