+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 62
1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: "Legit" Pistons trade rumors (including media speculation) -- Summer 2008

Blog Entries

"Legit" Pistons trade rumors (including media speculation) -- Summer 2008

Post em if you got em

Use the "Fun with Trade Ideas" forum if you just want to make some fake trades up (http://wtfdetroit.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80), I'm thinking that this thread is more for legit rumors.
    Last edited by Glenn; 06-04-2008 at 11:26 AM.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Here's the Mustache of Disdain's best effort:

Would Dumars call his buddy Michael Jordan in Charlotte and try to work a deal for Jason Richardson, who is going to, most likely, chafe under the constraints of Larry Brown's offense? Would Dumars call and offer Wallace and others in exchange for Richardson and Emeka Okafor?
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    If Joe acquires Richardson, then Hamilton has to go too, either in the same deal or another different deal, IMO.

Which wouldn't be all that surprising with that opt-out cloud hanging over Rip.
    Find a new slant.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Does Rip+Sheed=JRich+Okafor

What evil lurks in the heart of an NBA GM?

Out of all the starters, I think Rip would be the one who should stay here the most. I would rather see Chauncey and Sheed go, even though it will suck to lose any starter.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    In a vacuum, I'd like Rip to stay too, but I just don't know if Joe is willing to risk losing him for nothing next summer.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Have none of you seen that "Spotlight" feature FSN did on Chauncey? Dumars said he told Billups he wants him to be a Piston for the rest of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    In a vacuum, I'd like Rip to stay too, but I just don't know if Joe is willing to risk losing him for nothing next summer.
    I don't think he'd leave if Joe was savvy enough to move Sheed (with someone) and bring in a good big man.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    Out of all the starters, I think Rip would be the one who should stay here the most. I would rather see Chauncey and Sheed go, even though it will suck to lose any starter.

Everyone, take notes.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread