+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fagners @ Wings tonight.

Blog Entries

Fagners @ Wings tonight.

Gotta get shit together.

Hope I get this. Notta fuckin thing on. If I don't watch this, it'll be having the sex all night. Or for as long as this old man can keep 'it' up.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Had company...the kind where we just stood by the door talking type of company. The game was on and looks like Howie is on.
    Players meeting my ASS!

You knew Howie would give up a big one. 12.9 to go.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    The Fagners started the season on a 9-game road trip?

So I got to go to the game tonight. Ugh. The better team unfortunately did win tonight.

Tahoe, you can howl at the moon all you want. Without Howard the wings would have been down by at least 2 goals by then end of the second period. Other than the last two minutes of the period, the shift that gave the power play and the pp itself, the Rangers smoked the Wings all period and Howard stole at least 2, I would say 3 goals from them. That was the end where I sat and he was a wall. Got two standing O's for saving the Wings during that period. But I guess that would just be 20k morons.

Damn the Rangers are big. And they checked really well tonight. They were great at getting the Wings to get to the boards and then closing them off there.

The Wings just didn't move. Maybe it's because they're still figuring it all out. Maybe they don't have their legs yet, the season is young. But they just didn't have a lot of sustained pressure and they were very passive for most the game playing D and letting the Rags come at them.

Bert was out for the second half of the game. He sat at the end of the bench so I wonder if he's in the doghouse or something. Alfredsson's shot is vicious and his release on it is amazing. Having him with Datsyuk and Zetterberg was an interesting combination, 3 amazing two-way centers. Hopefully they can get a consistent second line that produces goals and things could get interesting. You can see that players like Cleary and Anderson and Abs and Tartar and Miller can bring pressure.

+ Reply to Thread