+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hitman: Blood Money

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Quote Originally Posted by Comrade
    Anybody else get this yet? I've already beat it Expert with all Stealth Assassins, about to start on Professional.

By the way, the last level is one of the coolest moments I've ever had in a game.
    Comrade, I fully believe that you are a gaming god. You know every single detail about Oblivion and you've beaten Blood Money on expert with all stealth assassinations in like a week? Damn!

I downloaded the demo and it's freaking sick! I've got 2 complaints though. I hope they aren't in the real game. I didn't like how the game told me exactly what to do for my next step. Too linear. I also didn't like how every time I shot a guy, no matter where or with what gun, he died. It should take a couple of shots with a handgun, or a well placed shot with a shotgun to kill those cats. How is it in the real game Comrade?
    The level in the demo is a tutorial. The rest of the game is nothing like it.

The damage model is pretty realistic - it will take a few shots from your Silverballers to bring a guy down unless you pop him in the head. You'll even see some brains mixed in with the blood if you do so.

This game is unbelievable. I don't want to give too much away because I know a few cats on here are playing the game, but I am absolutely loving this game. I've played through the tutorial, and the 3 levels after that. I got a silent assassin rating on the first 2 and a stalker rating on the third.

I love the new abilities, hand to hand combat, disarming and enemy, human shields, etc. The blood money option is pretty cool too. Depending on your rating, you get paid a certain amount of cash and you can use that money to upgrade your weapons with scopes, laser sighting, armor piercing bullets, etc.

Frickin' amazing! Buy a 360 and this game now!

Click the image to view the full version
    The image above has been resized. Click on it to see the full version.
    Last edited by Moodini31; 06-14-2006 at 11:26 AM.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

I picked the wrong time to be poor... If I wasn't going on a 300 dollar vacation next week and if I didn't just buy a 300 dollar guitar, I'd be all over this game.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    im pretty pissed. according to the games website, and srtest.com my pc far surpasses the minimum requirements and even meets the suggested reqs. but, about 5 fps is what i get with everything turned all the way down and a fully tuned pc. i know its my vid card but how can a company get away with that? bullshit. glad i didnt pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by UxKa
    im pretty pissed. according to the games website, and srtest.com my pc far surpasses the minimum requirements and even meets the suggested reqs. but, about 5 fps is what i get with everything turned all the way down and a fully tuned pc. i know its my vid card but how can a company get away with that? bullshit. glad i didnt pay for it.
    That's why I'm pretty much a console gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    That's why I'm pretty much a console gamer.

yeah but i spend $300 and im up to 360-quality graphics, so either i buy the vid card or the console. its all even in the end.

Did you get the patch? It makes a huge difference for the PC version.
    Last edited by Comrade; 06-14-2006 at 03:18 PM.

nope, but ill give it a try and get back to yall. thanks

no luck, still about 5 fps just on the menu. oh well.
    Last edited by UxKa; 06-14-2006 at 03:45 PM.

nope, but ill give it a try and get back to yall. thanks

no luck, still about 5 fps just on the menu. oh well.
    5 First Person Shooters on the menu? Sweeeet.

+ Reply to Thread