+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 36
FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Random copypasta

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Ha! I love that they're available in paperback. It's not that hard to get a book "published" on Kindle (hint hint, dave h) anymore but if you want that shit in paperback you have to front some cash. Must be a market for it.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DADZIG View Post
    LOCATED

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/for...nta-kiss-expo/
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Ahhh, good ol' Blabbermouth. Where dudes in their 40s call other dudes in their 40s "snowflake" in the comments sections of Mike Muir news stories.

Blog Entries
    HOW DO YOU DO, FELLOW KIDS?
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mibuzzboard View Post
    Ahhh, good ol' Blabbermouth. Where dudes in their 40s call other dudes in their 40s "snowflake" in the comments sections of Mike Muir news stories.
    Except for the Mike Muir part, I think you basically just described "the Internet"
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Pretty much

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    From those comments...What is this? Some sort of bot??:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014409374827

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    NOTFUHRER!

Moot point, as I don't identify with the human herd. Cattle mentality and the accompanying irrational behavioral patterns don't sit well with me. Which is also why I refer to humans in third person, a subtle nuance an intelligent person would have read into.

But not you though, you perfectly fit the profile, seeing how once again you fail at getting stuff or making sense But still, an understandable effort, you are probably still hurting by that chain of pwnage. And it's only parroting cliches because you really cannot do better.

You humans, sometimes I am amazed you made it this far. And since you wouldn't get the nuance, there are two contexts to that, the first being that you still haven't succumb to your stupidity, and the second being "this far into devolution". I suppose that's why you cherish the establishment and its mediocrity so much, even if it is what pushes you to regress into cattle, you still get to survive, suckling at its toxic tit. It's your mommy, that's what your infant mind can identify it as, not as what it really is.

And just in case you are perplexed how me responding to your post is something that makes sense, since you obviously can't get all this, it is quite simple - you are not the intended audience, just the means of making a point for the occasional few that can get it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Oobir View Post
    Moot point, as I don't identify with the human herd. Cattle mentality and the accompanying irrational behavioral patterns don't sit well with me. Which is also why I refer to humans in third person, a subtle nuance an intelligent person would have read into.

But not you though, you perfectly fit the profile, seeing how once again you fail at getting stuff or making sense But still, an understandable effort, you are probably still hurting by that chain of pwnage. And it's only parroting cliches because you really cannot do better.

You humans, sometimes I am amazed you made it this far. And since you wouldn't get the nuance, there are two contexts to that, the first being that you still haven't succumb to your stupidity, and the second being "this far into devolution". I suppose that's why you cherish the establishment and its mediocrity so much, even if it is what pushes you to regress into cattle, you still get to survive, suckling at its toxic tit. It's your mommy, that's what your infant mind can identify it as, not as what it really is.

And just in case you are perplexed how me responding to your post is something that makes sense, since you obviously can't get all this, it is quite simple - you are not the intended audience, just the means of making a point for the occasional few that can get it
    You know this guy has a huge sword collection.

+ Reply to Thread