+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12
FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: 2006 NBA Finals: Dallas vs Miami (Heat win 4-2)

I wonder what Stan Van gundy's feeling right now.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    This just in...

The NBA reviewed Wade's charge on Dirk and decided to give Wade another two FT attempts. "Normally, only two FTs would be allowed in this situation, but we are talking about a fine young superstar in Dwyane Wade!", Stern ejaculated.

the thought of Fatoine, Flexo, and Payton shining their rings this morning is making me nauseous.

next season can't come soon enough.

Blog Entries
    Life sucks.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    the thought of Fatoine, Flexo, and Payton shining their rings this morning is making me nauseous.

next season can't come soon enough.
    I almost threw up when Zo rejected that shot and rolled around on the floor celebrating and flexing for 5 minutes afterwards. I'd rather see the Pacers win than this BS.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

That was a celebration? I thought he was having a seizure

Quote Originally Posted by Fool

I can only hope Shaq laughs at LA, can't wait to listen to LA sports talk tomorrow.
    This is the only positive you can take from this. Laker fans will cry even more.

And the few players on Miami I actually like...make that one player (Posey).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

the only reason this is bareable is that i like shaq and riley's retribution stories. hell, when walker drew the charge or whatever and shimmied on his back was great too.

we all knew this was coming, both these teams would have been very unworthy champs. if only san ann beat dallas. i would have been fine with duncan getting another ring.

+ Reply to Thread