+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: dantonio's felon to footballer program takes hit

dantonio's felon to footballer program takes hit

glenn winston blew out his acl today. really a blow to what could have been a great initiative. i thought with california shipping michigan its convicts, dantonio might finally get a shot at some of those big time national recruits.

Blog Entries
    This might actually work
    Find a new slant.

i realise gloating over injuries is taboo, but hell be fine without football. i know hes a felon headed into an awful economy (can he leave the state?), but hes 2 years away from a msu degree and im sure a great letter of recommendation from the ball coach. who wouldn't hire him?

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    i realise gloating over injuries is taboo, but hell be fine without football. i know hes a felon headed into an awful economy (can he leave the state?), but hes 2 years away from a msu degree and im sure a great letter of recommendation from the ball coach. who wouldn't hire him?
    He should just transfer to UM and be a member of the team "with the highest GPA in school history". Wait, no that wouldn`t be right because this whole "highest GPA in school history" is just another crock of shit made up by RR. What a dumbfuck. Whats even stupider is dumbasses like b-diddy who bought it hook, line and sinker.

I think what is happening in Ann Arbor is not only was the football team beaten by Appalachian State, but I think it is now aspiring to become Appalachian State. Yeeeeehah!
    www.university.com

LOL @ the App State reset.

Blog Entries
    Which is stronger, buk's love for MSU or his UM hatred?

Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    He should just transfer to UM and be a member of the team "with the highest GPA in school history". Wait, no that wouldn`t be right because this whole "highest GPA in school history" is just another crock of shit made up by RR. What a dumbfuck. Whats even stupider is dumbasses like b-diddy who bought it hook, line and sinker.

I think what is happening in Ann Arbor is not only was the football team beaten by Appalachian State, but I think it is now aspiring to become Appalachian State. Yeeeeehah!
    if he transferred to michigan he'd probably have a better chance of finding a job when he graduated.

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    if he transferred to michigan he'd probably have a better chance of finding a job when he graduated.
    Strong, I mean STRONG, rebuttal.

One other thing you fat, fucking, wannabe retard, the conviction was a misdemeanor, not a felony.

I suggest you go back to hillbilly ball-sucking and leave tangible, non-blue and piss reality to others.
    www.university.com

+ Reply to Thread