+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35
FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35

Thread: Health Care

Fuckin Odumba now showed to be a liar...on another issue.

Knew that we couldn't keep our docs and plans.

And y'all just think that's ok. Unbelievable.
    Players meeting my ASS!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Fuckin Odumba now showed to be a liar...on another issue.

Knew that we couldn't keep our docs and plans.

And y'all just think that's ok. Unbelievable.
    I don't know what you're talking about. What's new news here, as opposed to news that's years old?

Speaking as someone who's involved in shopping and procuring healthcare for others, there's been so much lying and misdirection by the healthcare industry that I have a hard time blaming Obama when he was right for 95+% of the plans. The plans subject to cancellation because they weren't grandfathered by Obamacare involved plans that didn't map to Obamacare plans. In the vast majority of cases, it was because those plans were so shitty that they didn't qualify as real healthcare plans. Team Obama was unprepared for the hordes of people fighting for the right to shitty plans. Around here, there's ads that were showing specific people who Gary Peters (Senate candidate who voted for Obamacare as a rep) supposedly screwed. Then you do a fact check on them and find that it's full of lies and bullshit, to the point that the Republicans attack ads no longer focus on specific people that Gary Peters allegedly screwed. There were a whole lot of plan changes where Obamacare was cited as the reason, but really it was more about there being a money grab by the insurers. When an insurer says "Obamacare forced us to do so-and-so", I'd be really skeptical. Rates were going to go up regardless of Obamacare.

But hey... my UnitedHealthCare stock's done well.

+ Reply to Thread