+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 24

24 Owns

Just finished Season 1.

Its captivating like everyone has said, cept those of you who have watched it a total of 0 times.

Season 1's finish was great.

WTA!

The Prez tells his wife to take a hike, Jack's wife has a really bad day, and Jack KICKS SOME AS

The wife and I thought it was a lil bit freaky at times, but overall it was excellent. You shake your head saying why did the FBI agent leave blah blah blah and then you find out 3 episodes later why.
    Last edited by Tahoe; 01-28-2009 at 06:59 PM. Reason: cuz
    Players meeting my ASS!

I have a real hard time remembering which season things took place in. I remember the events but not really the specific season.

And yes, it really hooks you because it seems like nothing is resolved in the 1 hour episode even though a lot happened.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Thats what a friend back east keeps telling me. She can remember some stuff but can't put it all together perfectly.

Also, I'm watching this season real time, and to see Tony Almada (Almaida ???) in season 1 was weird. I didnt notice it was him till about the 3rd episode. Same actor.
    Players meeting my ASS!

His wife really got on my nerves. She could have saved him a lot of headaches if she wasn't such a douche.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    His wife really got on my nerves. She could have saved him a lot of headaches if she wasn't such a douche.
    Jacks wife or the Prez?

My wife didn't like either too much.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Kim is a giant idiot, too. It gets funny in season 2 to see the kind of trouble she gets in. You just want to slap her at times.

MoTown is right.

Season one was epic. Still, the white tank top in season 2 was the high point (or maybe the two high points) of the entire run.

Fixed:

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    Kim is a giant idiot, too. It gets funny in season 2 to see the kind of trouble she gets in. You just want to jump her at times.
    And yes I meant Jack's wife.

Quote Originally Posted by geerussell
    Season one was epic. Still, the white tank top in season 2 was the high point (or maybe the two high points) of the entire run.
    Could not agree more. That moment made Elisha Cuthbert's career. That and dating Sean Avery.

MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread