+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do you use a Dry Cleaners?

Threaded View

Do you use a Dry Cleaners?

Help me do a little market research

How many times a week do you go to the cleaners?

Do you use a dry cleaning delivery service? If not, do you want to?

Main factors in choosing a cleaners? (location, service, quality, price, etc)

My parents goes to a dry cleaners.

I think they go once a week and then they deliver it to our apartment.

Main factors? Location, price, quality, and if the delivery guy is a bitch or not

Quote Originally Posted by Cross
    My parents goes to a dry cleaners.

I think they go once a week and then they deliver it to our apartment.

Main factors? Location, price, quality, and if the delivery guy is a bitch or not
    they deliver everything in korea

i remember the first time i got bok-um-bab and jja-jjang-myun when i visited korea back in 5th grade. good times

They even deliver KFC and at times mickie d's.

anyways, back on topic

[quote=Matt]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross
    bok-um-bab and jja-jjang-myun when i visited korea back in 5th grade.
    I think I came down with that in high school. Damn near failed midterms I was out of commission so long.
    STEW BEEF!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Matt,

What did you have in mind?

The cleaning services I've used have been associated with the employer. What makes them appealing is being able to pick up and drop off clothes at work, so no extra trip is involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    Matt,

What did you have in mind?

The cleaning services I've used have been associated with the employer. What makes them appealing is being able to pick up and drop off clothes at work, so no extra trip is involved.
    interesting. does your employer cover the cleaning costs? do many/most people in your office take advantage of the service?

my parents own a dry cleaners and i've been trying to help 'em out.

delivering to businesses was an idea.

I'm speaking somewhat in the past tense on this, and about more than one employer -- don't wear suits much these days. AFAICT, the employer extracts a minor discount in exchange for letting their preferred dry cleaner set up shop inhouse -- hampers and bags for dropoff, a place to hang up clothes for pickup, etc. Because it's convenient, a lot of folks tend to use it, especially if it's a predominantly "dress clothes" environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    I'm speaking somewhat in the past tense on this, and about more than one employer -- don't wear suits much these days. AFAICT, the employer extracts a minor discount in exchange for letting their preferred dry cleaner set up shop inhouse -- hampers and bags for dropoff, a place to hang up clothes for pickup, etc. Because it's convenient, a lot of folks tend to use it, especially if it's a predominantly "dress clothes" environment.
    cool. that's what i was envisioning.

if you don't mind me asking, do you remember the name of the dry cleaners that serviced your business?

Nope, I don't remember any names. It was awhile ago. At the last employer where I used such a service, it made sense to pay cash (for reasons totally unrelated to the service), so I don't have a checkbook entry for them. I think the only times I ever saw the dry cleaning people were by accident, but at one point, I worked odd enough hours where the only times I ever saw fellow employees were by accident.

+ Reply to Thread