+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ravens Shopping Lewis?

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    I'd offer them our first for Ray Lewis and their first.

We drop down 4 spots and get a stud MLB. That's basically no risk for us, since I think the players we'll be after at #9 will still be there at #13. The teams behind us will be looking at Lendale White, Deangelo Williams, Vernon Davis, Michael Huff, Chad Greenway, etc. If we want Winston Justice we can get him 4 picks later IMO, and get Lewis for free.

Then we still have our 3rd round pick to draft a LB to learn from Lewis if we want too (or an OG, or other need).
    Even though Ferguson could arguably the top pick in the draft, I am still not sure if he will gone by the time we pick. Either him or Mario might be available for us, depending on what the Jets do.

I sure hope either is there. I highly doubt Ferguson could be though. GB is drastically thin on the OL for sure. The Raiders might pass on him (they drafted Gallery high), not sure on the 49ers, but they need a RB and might grab white or williams, the Bills I don't know.

Mario could slip if some teams reach for Cutler and Huff, but I wouldn't count on it.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Is Murder Inc Records still around? They should give him a deal.

Blog Entries
    also what the fuck was that? I must hear more.

Blog Entries
    WOMEN
    Find a new slant.

Loving the song. Need to hear the album.

+ Reply to Thread