Everything you need to know about Peyton Siva

BEAT TREY BURKE IN THE NATTY

Blog Entries
    Also attended Appalachian State.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Signed contract, per Slick Rick Pitino.
    Find a new slant.

Was reading some shit and Siva seems to be really happy to have signed. I think he feels he has something to prove. I think this guy could be one of those 2nd rounders that in a couple of years everyone wonders how their team passed on him. Height will limit him a little bit I'm hoping he becomes a solid contributor at the very least.

Am I drinking Piston's koolaid too?
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Was reading some shit and Siva seems to be really happy to have signed. I think he feels he has something to prove. I think this guy could be one of those 2nd rounders that in a couple of years everyone wonders how their team passed on him. Height will limit him a little bit I'm hoping he becomes a solid contributor at the very least.

Am I drinking Piston's koolaid too?
    no you're not. i think this guy can certainly be a solid backup PG. he's on the smaller side but he's quite strong and he's an outstanding athlete- really good quickness, body control, and vertical leap. (if you're into that sort of thing)

his jumpshot has nice form and i can see it becoming more consistent and his ball handling is pretty good. he has a high basketball IQ too so i think the ingredients are there. not to mention, he's a really pesky on-the-ball defender and really plays hard. he can make a living on that alone- a guy to come in and pressure/harass opponents' PGs. that creates turnovers and can wear a player down.

i think he'll have a better career than english or middleton which is why i'm glad we're able to keep him- even if this may end up being a 'redshirt' year for him with our PG depth.

Quote Originally Posted by Higherwarrior View Post
    no you're not. i think this guy can certainly be a solid backup PG. he's on the smaller side but he's quite strong and he's an outstanding athlete- really good quickness, body control, and vertical leap. (if you're into that sort of thing)

his jumpshot has nice form and i can see it becoming more consistent and his ball handling is pretty good. he has a high basketball IQ too so i think the ingredients are there. not to mention, he's a really pesky on-the-ball defender and really plays hard. he can make a living on that alone- a guy to come in and pressure/harass opponents' PGs. that creates turnovers and can wear a player down.

i think he'll have a better career than english or middleton which is why i'm glad we're able to keep him- even if this may end up being a 'redshirt' year for him with our PG depth.
    I agree with most of your assessment. When we picked him, I was surprised he was still on the board.

he's one of those guys that you hate unless he's on your team- because his hustle and heady plays can wear on the opponent while also really inject energy into his team. the 2013 tourney was a great example of that- he is good at making something out of nothing with hustle and relentless pursuit of the ball.

Blog Entries
    Comparable to Lindsay Hunter?
    Find a new slant.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

+ Reply to Thread