+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8
FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: WTFDetroit NFL Survival and Confidence leagues

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UxKa
    Put em up in here like I did. I guess I had the benefit of at least making the picks but not the points and I only picked three games wrong that week, but you only missed one game. Agreed about the flex scheduling though, it's almost fucked me a couple times.
    Rules are rules, it's nobody's fault but my own.
    Find a new slant.

yeah, put your picks up here and see if you can catch us. In fairness, you should automatically lose 16 on last nights game though as a penalty.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    no thanks, I need to pay for this mistake, lol
    Find a new slant.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    What sucks about Thursday games too is you don't hear much about injuries that affect Sunday games. I just heard that Lewis, Heap, and Rolle are out for Baltimore. I picked Bal just for the hell of it but I wouldn't have even done that knowing those guys are out.

^true that. they fixed that in the college bowl pickem though. You can still edit your picks now, just the games that have been started/played are all locked in.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Damnit, I had a terrible week, congrats WTFChris, barring a major letdown, your gonna get the win in Week 16...

If SD wins tonight we are tied going into the last week though. Hope the Broncos can pull out a win to give me a 10 point cusion (could really use that).

Blog Entries
    Final Super Cogent Award standings
    Artermis - 6
    Glenn - 4
    Wil Ledezma, WTFChris - 3
    D's Nuts, UxKa - 2
    Zaboo, DBTM - 1

Week 16
    WTFChris- Cincy over Cleveland

Week 17
    UxKa- Carolina over TB
    Glenn- Denver over Minny
    WTFChris- Bal over Pitt
    Find a new slant.

Thanks for updating that. And don't forget the winner....

ME

Blog Entries
    Oops.

Who cares about winning anyways, when you can be super cogent?

jk Congratulations
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread