+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kircus signs with Denver, says Mooch was screwed

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    My boss is friends with his sister. Apparently his brother his one messed up dude. In jail all the time.
    Yup...anyone that knows the kid or went to HS with the guy has nothing but bad things to say about him

I agree 100%. Mooch wouldnt change his system for his players and thus he had to go. Mooch is a nice guy by all accounts, just soft on his players.

Think I can blame Mooch for TO, because basically he wouldnt control him in SF when he was young and maybe knocked some since in him, but let him run rampet with his mouth.

Art
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar
    Translation of Kircus quotes:

Quote Originally Posted by David Kircus
    I'm blaming Joey for all the balls he threw right to me, that I dropped for no reason, thus causing me to be cut from a bad NFL team, in order to dupe some fool in the NFL to give my butterfingered ass a chance I don't deserve. Whenever I interview for a position, I tell them I'd have been a star in Detroit, if it weren't for Joey. Guess what - it worked. Denver didn't look at any game tape of me dropping everything in sight, and hired me solely on the strength of my Joey bashing!
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

+ Reply to Thread