+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Assuming new ownership is approved, what changes would you like to see made?

Blog Entries

Assuming new ownership is approved, what changes would you like to see made?

What cha got?

edit: besides Izzo, of course
    Last edited by Glenn; 02-11-2011 at 06:41 AM.
    Find a new slant.

No more fat, butter faces on the automotion squad.

Blog Entries
    An excellent first step.
    Find a new slant.

Fuck the Palace, too. It's not Detroit.

JUST MY TWO CENTS

Team photos now taken by Glamor Shots.
    STEW BEEF!

Trade Stuckey, Max and Summers for Love and Rondo in a 3way.

I checked it and it works.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I'd hire an assassin to kill bitchy whiny players who fuck things up or don't play hard. fuck flushing salary cap money down the toilet, just shoot the motherfucker in the head and let the league give you relief.

Also, I'd create a torture chamber in the basement of the palace. Fuck practicing basketball drills. You fuck up on the court, you get tortured.

I have a good friend of mine who's a special forces marine. He's a home town guy who grew up on the east side of Detroit in the 80s and he's not doing much these days but drinking and cleaning his guns. So I would hire him to oversee these new operations.

I'd also hire lobbyists, media personalities, lawyers, and investigators to protect the Pistons brand and assure that the word never gets out as to how shady the organization has become. It's vital to discredit, or kill, any who dare to openly speak negatively of the organization. The common man must feel comfortable rooting for this team and buying the product. Also, possible free agents can not know that my Detroit Pistons would kill/torture them because they wouldn't sign if they knew that. Therefore this branch of the pistons would be the highest paid division, even more than players.

tl;dr
    I would mold the pistons in the shape of the CIA/FBI/Black Ops.
    k

Johnny Q fired - don't give a fuck who takes over until the end of the season.

Rip traded to anywhere for a first round pick and either an expiring or 2 year deal

Tay and Stuckey traded to the Lakers for Andrew Bynum (it works!)

We become Bynum, Monroe, Jerebko, BG, McGrady with Big Ben, Nova, Daye and Bynum off the bench for the remainder of the season.

Bring in Woodson, draft a fucking PG and re-sign McGrady for how ever long he wants to stay.

Long-term:

Bynum/Monroe
    Monroe/Nova/Jerebko
    Jerebko/Daye/McGrady
    BG/McGrady
    McGrady/Bynum

Plus 2 first rounders (our own + the one we got in the Rip trade) from the 2011 Draft.

Still have Maxiell's expiring contract to trade too

It ain't great... but we're so fucked right now it's a serious improvement
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Drop the ugly red, white and blue color scheme and go for something more hip, like teal or maroon.

+ Reply to Thread