+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Michigan Vs Purdue

Michigan Vs Purdue

I'm gonna start a thread here on this.

LOLZ @ Michigan playing the 3-3-5 stack. So they brought Shafer in, LAST, with no input on his staff, and now have officially made UM WVU North?
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

The good news is that we have scored 28 points and I know Purdue is HORRIBLE, but I didn't think we could score 28 against ANYONE.

Blog Entries
    I decided not to watch this, should I reconsider?
    Find a new slant.

Purdue just took the lead 35-28 going into the fourth. You should not watch now, because UM has gone into their usual second-half stupor.

Blog Entries
    I tuned in as they tied it up 35-35.

It's nice to hear the sweet tones of Wayne Larivee again.

His toupee looks as natural as ever.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    That was a sweet play by Purdue to win the game.
    Find a new slant.

Outcoached with gimmick plays. Last two TD's were one set up by a fake punt in their own territory and almost went the distance, then the winning score on a hook and ladder with under a minute to play.

Tiller took what UM gave him and adjusted like crazy.

How do we score 42 against Purdue and lose? How did our D go from being the bright hope for the season to the most horrible piece of crap.

I hate 3rd down. It doesn't matter who has the ball, Michigan sucks on 3rd down O and D.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Michigan is, of course, toast for this season. But now what do these jokefucks do? DickRod installs his WVU defense this week, the ninth friggin' game of the season and it blows worse than what they had done all season, losing to a QB making his first collegiate start!

Going to be an interesting off season. I refuse to believe that the talent on this team is this fucking horrid.

Another excuse for the shit we've sen this year is that DickRod only knows the spread and how can he try another offense and how can he put it in during the season, and HEY DICKBRAIN THEY PUT IN A NEW DEFENSE DIDN'T THEY? I know it was another total poop move, but they did it.

And is this staff the easiest staff to adjust to, like, EVER?
    Do you dickheads see now why I was so high on Miles?

On the one hand, you're completely right. There have been huge breakdowns in the coaching and you would think that adjustments and things that great coaches do could have won several of these games that have been lost. The talent is absolutely there and it's coming up empty - something UM has done for years but never like this.

But then you ask yourself how Threat can miss a wide open WR with a little drop pass that would have been an easy TD. You ask yourself how 5 linemen can allow a 3 man rush to get through for the sack. Coaching makes adjustment, but the coaches can't play the game.

The blame for this doesn't rest solely on one person. Rich has made bad decisions, but guys have not executed things they were coached to do. I'm sure the coaches don't teach tackling by hitting without wrapping up.

Also, don't pretend that everyone else would have hated the idea of Les Miles. Most UM fans were ecstatic about the hire until we found out it wasn't actually a hire. Between Herbstreit and Martin several Wolverine fans added names to their hit lists that day and in the weeks before and after.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

I can't think of anyone, actually, who wouldn't have loved the Miles thingy.
    It's just that some of you guys made fun of me for believing so hard that Miles was the right man for the job, and even after all this time, I remain disconsolate over the way I was so rudely treated.

+ Reply to Thread