+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Minny/LA/Det style

But if he's moving up, that means someone else will be slipping down. So it could end up being a blessing in disguise.

Yeah, I wonder if Law is slipping. Problem is that he won't slip past the Clippers IMO.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    Yeah, I wonder if Law is slipping. Problem is that he won't slip past the Clippers IMO.
    I don't think he will either, unfortunately. Unless Hawes moves up there and makes a big-time talent slip and the Clips jump on it.

Or one of the teams thinking about a PG can't pass up someone else. I think Sactown takes Conley, but what if Wright or Green is higher on their board? Artest is on his way out, maybe they go swingman. it's possible. I wouldn't bet on it though.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

You never know. And any team could make a trade for a PG at any time and go in another direction. Or, hell, we could trade something for a young backup PG and not even take one. I'm not saying I want us to, but maybe Joe takes a flyer on a guy like Telfair to see if sticking him in a backup role and giving him a little TLC to see if he can finally grow up and develop in a place with a strong locker room presence and some leadership. The guy hasn't had that yet, going from the Blazers to the young and stupid Celtics. Maybe a place like Detroit would help. I'm ranting now, sorry.

+ Reply to Thread