+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MOLA v. CLIFFY

MOLA v. CLIFFY

Quote Originally Posted by UncleCliffy
    Quote Originally Posted by MOLA1
    Cliffy,

Thanks for everything that you've done to get us back up and running.
    From a technical standpoint, you've helped out alot. I appreciate that.

Now if nobody else is going to say it, I will. You're being a little "funny
    style" in coming with the same shit we were going to come out with before
    our site crashed. I appreciate all of your help, but you've been acting
    very shady lately about trying to come with this shit and become the
    "Official" backup site. I don't appreciate your actions as of late at all.
    If I was shady, I wouldn't have made a blog and posted an announcement that wtf is back. I wouldn't let you and Glenn have admin rights on the forum. I wouldn't have signed up and pm kstat at pacersdigest.com to tell him that wtf is back again. I wouldn't have installed vbulletin just last week http://www.unclecliffy.com/forums/upload/ and asked you to take a look at it after iamme told me it was better than phpbb. I wouldn't have went ahead and found a chat server we could use for gameday chats. I wouldn't have found a good webhost for you. Sue me because I wanted to make a blog and post some videos/pictures on there. I wouldn't have done this if the site wouldn't have been down 3 months.

Please tell what shady thing I've done to you? The only thing I've ever asked for was to be able to swat posts. I asked one time in the summer and one time last week. I've never asked anything else from you. Unless you feel threatened by a blogI made that 2 people read? All I did was try to help. If you feel that way, then its too bad.
    Do it!!! Oh boy oh boy...I can't wait!!!!

WTF? Is denny trying to be Don King here? Trying to promote a fight? If you have to quote this, where are you pulling it from?
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    WTF? Is denny trying to be Don King here? Trying to promote a fight? If you have to quote this, where are you pulling it from?
    The "Has the site lost it's touch" thread in WTF Central, yo.

Gawddamnit let's go. I've got $45 million riding on the PPV rights!!!!

This would be a bigger PPV bust than some big white European contending for the heavyweight belt. I promise that this is something out of nothing.

Here's the scoop on the Temp site. All along it was called the temp site. That, by definition, shows that Cliffy wasn't trying to do anything but bridge the gap, which had been growing way too long. Without Cliffy's site, many people might not have come back here, having been so damn long between the two real sites. So Cliffy deserves huge props for that, as well as several hours spent in some thankless tasks.

Does that take anything away from MOLA or place any blame on him for the time between? Hell no. He's sacrificed more than anyone. Others, especially Glenn, have also put in a lot of time making sure most core members of these sites stayed informed and interested. There are too many names to list them all, but it has certainly been a group effort. Making a war out of it is pointless and an indication that someone is bored or unoriginal.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    This would be a bigger PPV bust than some big white European contending for the heavyweight belt. I promise that this is something out of nothing.

Here's the scoop on the Temp site. All along it was called the temp site. That, by definition, shows that Cliffy wasn't trying to do anything but bridge the gap, which had been growing way too long. Without Cliffy's site, many people might not have come back here, having been so damn long between the two real sites. So Cliffy deserves huge props for that, as well as several hours spent in some thankless tasks.

Does that take anything away from MOLA or place any blame on him for the time between? Hell no. He's sacrificed more than anyone. Others, especially Glenn, have also put in a lot of time making sure most core members of these sites stayed informed and interested. There are too many names to list them all, but it has certainly been a group effort. Making a war out of it is pointless and an indication that someone is bored or unoriginal.
    This will be better than Gutz v. Crotty.

I've already presold 748 log-ins.

And I'm not bored OR unoriginal... just "curious" to see how deep Cliffy can take the champ before the walls come crashing down.

The over/under is 12 replies.

Where the hell is M1 anyway?

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    ~belch~
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

+ Reply to Thread