vBookie Event: 2009 Playoffs - Rd. 2 Gm. 3, Red Wings at Ducks (5/5/09) (NHL)
This event is over.
vBookie Event
2009 Playoffs - Rd. 2 Gm. 3, Red Wings at Ducks (5/5/09) (NHL)

This event is over.

Outcome Odds Total Bets Total Staked
Red Wings 100/140 F (0.71) 2 1500  
Ducks 120/100 (1.20) 0 0 WIN!
Over 5.5 1/1 (1.00) 0 0  
Under 5.5 1/1 (1.00) 0 0 WIN!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NHL: 2009 Playoffs - Rd. 2 Gm. 3, Red Wings at Ducks (5/5/09)

Blog Entries

NHL: 2009 Playoffs - Rd. 2 Gm. 3, Red Wings at Ducks (5/5/09)

10:30 pm EST
    Find a new slant.

Screw it. If Glenn is all in, I'm going to put some more out there. let's make it an interesting night.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

This game seems like an over to me.
    Players meeting my ASS!

You can never tell. Both netminders have played very well for their teams. i could see a 2-1 win just as easy as a 5-4 win.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

True. 1st game back at the Ducks place, I was thinking that it might be fast and furious for the 1st period and end up 2-2 after 1.
    Players meeting my ASS!

could be. I could see 2-1 wings after first period. I bet the wings are really chomping at the bit after that long loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    True. 1st game back at the Ducks place, I was thinking that it might be fast and furious for the 1st period and end up 2-2 after 1.
    Or not.

This was more like a continuation of the OT's in Game 2.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    You can never tell. Both netminders have played very well for their teams. i could see a 2-1 win just as easy as a 5-4 win.
    You quoted the wrong post.

+ Reply to Thread