+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: From the Bleachers: Vinny's debut as a WTF blogger

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    You found a 6'7 arab? You found Osama.

Kidding. But really, most of us are short.
    LOL. He's a friend from mine from college who lives back in Texas now, so I only see him once every 2 years or so. Couple funny notes:

1. He has to go on business to China sometimes, and he says that everyone just looks at him in awe as he walks down the street, they've never seen anyone like him, there are little kids following him down the street and shit.

2. His business is an ink cartridge and office supply store, so he deals with customers on the phone every day making wholesale orders for offices and the like. Poor guy, his name's "Ahmed" but post 9/11, living in Texas, he's had to change his name to "Ed" because noone wants to deal with an Ahmed down there. He doesn't seem to mind but it's gotta be weird.
    LMFAO.

It was worth the long read.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Vinny Castilla has a blog?
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Great read Vinny, good work. I have experienced Wrigley in both ways as well. The party and the game with Dad. I prefer watching the game listening to my Dad talk about when he came to see Ernie Banks play, but both need to be done by any baseball fan.

Where is S&G's Diner? My folks live just a short hike from the Berwyn red line stop.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle
    Great read Vinny, good work. I have experienced Wrigley in both ways as well. The party and the game with Dad. I prefer watching the game listening to my Dad talk about when he came to see Ernie Banks play, but both need to be done by any baseball fan.

Where is S&G's Diner? My folks live just a short hike from the Berwyn red line stop.
    Thanks, Wizzle. S&G's is at Lincoln and Wellington on the North side. There's nothing over the top special about it, no "Signature Item" or anything, but it's just great food, great service and great staff. Great neighborhood place.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Thanks to everyone for the love, but be sure to thank Glenn, Matt, Chris and the rest of the Syndicate for making it all happen. I think stuff like this can be nothing but good for the board and will hopefully give us something to set out site apart.
    Thanks for the props.

YOU'RE QUITE WELCOME! Keep up the good work!

+ Reply to Thread