+ Reply to Thread

Thread: elton brand

elton brand

maybe the only guy in the nba realistically available (and actually thats a pretty big IF) that could drastically upgrade the pistons. HUGE gamble, but maybe huge payoff.

we could put together a deal starting with mcdyess, amir, and stuckey.

thoughts?

Huge Brand fan...not sure of his health this year or if he would help us, but I would give up the house to get him here and surround him with some vet talent.

i had heard he was coming back this year. obviously a trade this season would be contingent that he could play.

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    i had heard he was coming back this year. obviously a trade this season would be contingent that he could play.
    Yeah, but their is playing, playing better than Dyess, and playing like Elton Brand.

If he hadn't suffered the injury, I would most likely make that trade. With the injury, not a chance. I'm with Guffman, no fucking way.
    _

without the injury, we would have no chance at getting him.

Brand is a FA, so we'd have to move enough salary to keep him, otherwise this is pointless. You'd also have to have assurances that he'd resign here.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Amir is like, 1000 times better than him with 1 leg.

AND HE HAS TWO.

Do the math, that's like a Billion times better.
    Hype?

Blog Entries
    I would take Brand in a heart beat. Can you imagine having him in our starting lineup, and being able to push McDyess back to the bench (we'd probably trade McDyess so Maxiell could still play). But still, it's not gonna happen. He would be an ideal Piston though, his game fits our needs and our style of play...

+ Reply to Thread