+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trade idea: Detroit/La

Trade idea: Detroit/La

The way I see it, the clips have no chance at making the playoffs. Chris Kaman is their future. Yea BRand and Kaman front court would be scary, but would Brand interfere with Kaman's play in the post? Last year wtih Brand in the paint, Kaman averaged about 8 shots a game with 7.8 rebounds. Without BRand, the 7 footer is averaging 14 shots a game with about 14 boards....holy shit

Would the clips bite on this

Det trades:
    Hermann
    Brezec
    Flip Murray
    Dice
    Lindsey Hunter
    minny's 2nd rounder

Clippers trade:
    Brand
    Josh Powell

Dice is a very unselfish player who should be able to fit in well with Kaman. Dice takes the mid range jumpers, Kaman does all the shit in the paint. Kaman finally gets a 4 who can play compared to Tim Thomas or Al Thorton.Fortunately for the Clippers, Dice's deal is going to expire soon. In fact, the Clippers are gonna have alot of deals expiring soon. This is convenient for them as Maggettee could choose to opt out, or they could sign a big time free agent.

Again this heavily favors us, but if we could pull the Sheed trade off, this shouldn't be much harder.

Blog Entries
    Only if we can wavie Josh Powell after, and sign Rawle Marshall & Chris Webber...

then I'd do it

Blog Entries
    I don't think Elton Brand is going to be healthy this year btw.

+ Reply to Thread