+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bobby Knight hunting video

Blog Entries

Bobby Knight hunting video

LMAO, from Deadspin...

Bob Knight, A Shotgun And A Video Camera: What Could Go Wrong?

Yesterday, we told you about the wacky hijinks involving Bob Knight, a shotgun and his neighbors. Well, the Dallas Morning News has exclusive video of the actual confrontation between Knight and a neighbor who claims he was shooting too close to his house.

It's compelling stuff, for several reasons.

1. The neighbor's accent is pretty brilliant. He don't want no pellets on his house.
    2. Bob Knight actually lectures someone on "cussing" and not being polite.
    3. It's odd hearing a legendary coach veering toward whining and petulance; he sounds like a little kid trying to blame something on another little kid.

We suppose it's comforting to know that Knight still has a nice strain of anger in him; we were afraid he was mellowing in his old age. But still: This is not how we like to see our coaching legends, even Bob Knight. It's just more proof: Bob Knight and guns don't mix. The more you know.
    Video:http://www.dallasnews.com/video/dall...d=196646&shu=1
    Find a new slant.

Is this video taking forever to load or is it cuz I blocked their cookie?
    Players meeting my ASS!

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    I heard Mike play the audio today on the Drew & Mike show, and it is a classic Booby Knight moment. He is so strongly motivated to argue with other people it makes for great comedy.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Someone actually taped this off of TV instead of snarf the .flv from Dallas. Oh well... here it is:

And here's Bobby Knight's voice to compare it to, just in case you're not certain it's the real deal:
    Last edited by Uncle Mxy; 11-30-2007 at 07:19 AM.

Pellets usually aren't a big deal 'if' they are falling, but Chenney's hunting partner proves they can be deadly. I get pellets on me all the time Dove hunting. Not a big deal cuz they're falling.

But if anyone ever came up to me and said 'pellets hit my house' I'd be appologetic for sure.
    Players meeting my ASS!

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    I would imagine that pellets can lose a lot of momentum with distance because of their shape.

I live next to a field where guys hunt, and then I come over and cry like a bitch when some pellets fall in my precious swimming pool. I bet the guy's wife sent him over to say something about it in the first place.

Classic feminized American Male. Reduced to a whiney cunt because someone disturbed his fucking surburban paradise. Thank Gourd we have men like Bobby Knight to tell fucktards like this where to stick it.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Blog Entries
    Um, it didn't sound to me like Knight was telling anybody where to stick it this time. Kinda vice versa.
    Find a new slant.

At the end, Knight told him to GO. And he said "I am" He edited his tape, cutting out the part where he said, "Say, can I have your autograph? If you give it to me, y'all can come over to the house and fuck my wife"
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

why not call the cops?

+ Reply to Thread