+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Roy Williams? Kevin Jones?

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.

Roy Williams? Kevin Jones?

What happened?
    I was watching NFL Networks rookie special and they were replaying that fucked up snap against the vikings. The long snapper happened to be a rookie and when everybody this side of the Dirty Mitten Hated the guy, Roy Williams went over with Mariucci to console the guy. Fairly classy move in a rookie year for williams.

On another sequence Kevin Jones looks humble and eager to improve as a player. He put wins ahead of his performance and even made blocks for schlesenger on short yardage plays.

Its hard to believe these guys are now malcontents and cancerous.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

You could put Ghandi on the Lions and he'd get pissed off after a year and a half.

Seriously, I don't blame either of them.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

I'm sure the revolving door of coaches and the utter lack of drafting any help for them might factor in.

They were/are in a similar situation to KG in Minny the last couple years. Even quality people get frustrated.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Our organization just sucks.

Does anyone think if we traded for Eli Manning he would have brought us a Championship?

Clubs that can develop players can go and make those big trades (big acquisitions). It makes no sense for us to do it.
    Players meeting my ASS!

They're still classy guys. They're just classy guys frustrated with the Lions.
    _

Blog Entries
    Roy Williams loves Red Lobster, but not enough to tip.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread