+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA TRADE RUMORS - 2011

Blog Entries

NBA TRADE RUMORS - 2011

@STEIN_LINE_HQ: Another rumble from Showcase: Sensing optimism among rival teams for first time that rise of DeAndre Jordan will lead Clips to shop Kaman
    Find a new slant.

Can we get Kaman for Prince?

Man, we need this ownership thing sorted real fucking quick.

Only got 1 month to set us up for a brighter future before the lockout kicks in
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Blog Entries
    Knicks working with Memphis on a three way that would get them Melo, with Mayo ending up in Denver.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    Can we get Kaman for Prince?

Man, we need this ownership thing sorted real fucking quick.

Only got 1 month to set us up for a brighter future before the lockout kicks in
    Hope so. Prince is becoming a malcontent. Say, fine, GTFO, you're going to a worse team but you'll be more excited with your change of scenery actually being a return home.
    Kaman is always injured, they want to pay DeAndre Jordan soon, and it'd be a homecoming for him. The guy is an all-star in the East.

Blog Entries
    Sources believe the Nuggets have slightly more interest because of the good play of Danilo Gallinari, Wilson Chandler and Landry Fields. However, Chandler is a restricted free agent and the Nuggets may not value him as a $10-plus million a year player, which he is expected to seek. New York Post

I remember thinking that it was a little nuts that David Lee was looking for $10m a year, now, the Wilson Chandlers of the world are looking for 10+?
    Find a new slant.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glanny Ice View Post
    I remember thinking that it was a little nuts that David Lee was looking for $10m a year, now, the Wilson Chandlers of the world are looking for 10+?
    I'm looking for $10 million+/year.

Getting it is another matter entirely.

You have to shoot for the moon and see what you get. Sometimes, you might get Rashard Lewis-lucky.

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    Kaman has a trade kicker, i dont know if he worth adding about 12 mil or so to our current salary

Tayshaun could walk for nothing, or we could get a hometown stud C. Even if you love Monroe, twin towers east sounds nice...especially with a 30+ mph villanueva thrown in.
    That's a trade you have to make. Kaman has just as many excuses as Gordon and I am not giving up on him yet either.

If we trade Rip for Murphy and then Tay for Kaman...

I'd rather see that than see us keep Rip and Tay beyond the deadline and then watch Tay walk for nothing.

We'd essentially be paying Kaman Rip's money yet we still clear $10 million off the books while netting Petro and a second round pick. It ain't a huge gain but depending on what we do with the cap space we'd have we could be much better off after just 2 trades.

This ship needs a lot of work - but by moving Rip to New Jersey and Tay to the Clippers we could be back on the right track...
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

I need to write it again for orgasmic purposes:
    factoring in current health and recovery time plans, and giving the best six bigs a day off every now and again (while seeking to trade wilcox):
    Monroe/Kaman/Wallace
    Villanueva/Murphy/Jerebko
    Mcgrady or daye/Jerebko/villanueva
    Gordon/Mcgrady or daye/white
    stuckey/bynum/Mcgrady

+ Reply to Thread