+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25
FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Thread: R.I.P. WDFN (Stoney & Wojo, Baligian, others canned, now airing Fox Sports Radio)

Blog Entries
    Big Headed Kid

Jamie

sorry
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Gregg has uploaded a bunch of old WDFN stuff here, including a lot of my parady songs.

I've been looking for Don't STink for a long time. I love the Juan Gonzalez "Apartment, apartment" soundbyte.

GreggHenson.com: Jamie and Gregg on WDFN
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Might want to check out @GreggHenson and @JeffMossDSR right now, this is getting interesting.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    @GreggHenson Who is your source on that? Elliot Lerner? Bring it on Henson. You want to make this ugly, I will fuck with your world.
    aahahha

Blog Entries
    ahahahahahahaha

anyncbesaffon

Could anyone provide any kind of ideas for setting up some surround sound speakers?

Hi all. I am looking for some guidance to assist me set up a set of wireless outdoor speakers. I am sorry just in case I am not within the correct thread. My situation is related to the cordless speaker kit transmitter that I am utilizing for my surround loudspeakers. The transmitter won't ever go into standby when my AV receiver is powered down since my receiver will always give off a humming sound. Hence my rear speakers will keep sending out this particular humming noise anytime I am not watching TV. I've been contemplating how to fix this issue. One idea I had was to create a switch in order to cut the sound towards the transmitter or power down the transmitter (cut DC power) whilst my AV receiver is in stand by. However, I do not know how to pair this switch together with my AV receiver. Does anyone have any good ideas?

Blog Entries
    lol @ the Ukrainian flag avatar

+ Reply to Thread