LA receives: KG and Marquis Daniels and Troy Hudson

Indy trades: Jermaine, Diogu, and Daniels
    Indy receives: Kobe and Kwame Brown

Minny's starting 5

Foye
    Davis
    Diogu
    Jermaine

This team can rebuild around a shotblocking beast, Diogu and the #6. Jermaine is obviously younger than KG, but not as great. This team should be really good when Diogu,Foye and the 6 reaches their full potential, which shouldn't take long as all 3 will be depended on to play alot during the regular season.

Lakers starting 5

Hudson
    Daniels
    Odom
    KG
    Bynum

Ok so the Lakers a re still questionable here. Is this team better than the Lakers team before the trade?

Indy's starting 5

Tinsley
    Kobe
    Granger
    Kwame
    Troy Murphy

This team finally gets a proven scorer who can score 25 plus a game. Tinsley's unselfish play should help support Kobe. Granger should be getting open looks for easy points. Maybe this team can be a threat...

Blog Entries
    I think if Jerm O'Neal gets moved, Troy Murphy and his contract might be going with him.

I like the general idea here, though, but I think Kobe's got to end up somewhere ready-made to win for him to get moved at all.

That's not Indy, IMO.
    Find a new slant.

Does Kobe have a no trade clause?

That's what I've heard, yes. I'm not positive on that but I would say I'm %90 sure.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    I know that he does for sure, he might even be the only player in the NBA with one (if I heard a report on the radio the other day, correctly).
    Find a new slant.

Yeah, I hear about them a lot in baseball, a little bit in hockey, but not much at all in any other sports.

+ Reply to Thread