+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trade Idea: LA/Min/Toronto

Trade Idea: LA/Min/Toronto

I doubt any of this ever happens but it's just fun!

LA trades: Kobe, Kwame Brown, Turiaf,#19,#40
    La receives: KG, Calderon, Dixon, and Kris Humpheries

Minny trades: Craig Smith and KG.
    Minny Receives: Anthony Parker, Bargaini, and Nesterovic.#19

Toronto trades: anthony Parker, Bargaiani, Nesterovic, Calderon, Dixon Humpheries
    Toronto receives: Kobe, Turiaf, Craig Smith,#40

Now now, there are alot of things wrong with this trade. Toronto trades half their team first. In the end, they stil can end up with 12. Minny receives shit, but Rasho's contract is up after the season. Parker can play the 3 and Bargaini can play the 4. Hopefuly he pans out and plays like a #1 pick.

LA's starting 5.

Calderon
    Dixon
    Odom
    KG
    Bynum

The get a point guard they really need as well as their superstar bigman. Odom can compliment Kg really well and they get a combo guard in Dixon. LA would not be hesitant to reject this offer.

Minny's starting 5

Foye
    Davis
    Parker
    Bargaini
    Blount

Remember this team still has the #6 pick to add whatever they need to start their rebuild process, which will surround Bargnani, #6 and Foye

Toronto's starting 5

Ford
    Kobe
    Joey Graham
    Kwame Brown
    Bosh

This starting 5 could potentially be the best starting 5 in the East. Too bad they trade half their team. I wonder if Colangelo even looks at Kobe during the offseason.

Blog Entries
    Toronto's finally got their fans excited and they have a good thing going. I think Bargniani is going to have to be a part of that going forward.

If there was a way for the Raps to get Kobe while keeping Bosh and Bargniani, that would be different, but I don't think so.
    Find a new slant.

Yeah, I don't think they dismantle the young core for Kobe. They really started coming together last year and I think that would not be a smart move for them. If I was a fan, I'd probably be against it. Kobe is a great player, and I'd be willing to give up all the other pieces listed for him, but I'd rather develop my youth. Maybe they could trade all those other pieces for a young developing guard/swingman. I'm just not sure who that would be.

+ Reply to Thread