+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Detroit Breakfast House & Grill

Detroit Breakfast House & Grill

http://www.detroitbreakfasthouse.com

(there's music for the site, so you might want to turn the speakers down if you're at work )

I just had a chance to check the place out this past weekend with my sister and her fiancee. Food was deeeeelicious.

I had the Jambalaya Omlet: "chicken and sausage accented creole jambalaya with Jack cheese in a fluffy three egger, topped with our mild creole sauce" for $10. the creole sauce had tomatoes in it that made the omlet taste fresh. my sister had the "If You Dream It, We Can Make It Omlet". for $10, you can put any ingredients you want.

their Frank’s Stuffed French Toast is a signature dish and it was, as Rip would say, unbelieveable. i'm ruined from regular french toast now.

we had a side of fried chicken w/ our breakfast and it was top notch. i can imagine going there for lunch, just for the fried chicken.

the atmosphere is contemporary and the service is very friendly, with a "southern hospitality" sign on the door. i highly recommend the place for any occasion: business meeting, taking a date there, casually eating w/ friends, etc.

here's a metrotimes review:

http://www.metrotimes.com/metropolis...ew.asp?id=9565

i know someone has to have been there before. very nice place.

i want to check it out again soon for their fried chicken.....mmmm....

I'm gonna try it. You made me hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    I'm gonna try it. You made me hungry.
    It's too expensive for you.

Stick to Burger King.

Nothing Wrong with BK man. Nothing at all. Quiznoes is pretty good, but only if you eat right there. If you let the toasted sandwich sit in the car on the ride home, it losses that great feeling to it.

I had the Jambalaya Omlet: "chicken and sausage accented creole jambalaya with Jack cheese in a fluffy three egger, topped with our mild creole sauce" for $10.
    Im so hungry because of that...

+ Reply to Thread