+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 36
FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Random copypasta

Blog Entries
    (Oh and sarcastic too!)
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Apparently WWI-My Little Pony blogs exist and now I’m angry.
    Not only is that both disturbing and baffling to me, putting cartoon horses in war uniforms, it’s incredibly disrespectful to all the very real people, and yes, horses, who had horrific experiences in the War. No war is a game, so either you’re making the war some silly fun for your star-butted pals or you enjoy seeing cartoon ponies mangled and murdering each other - I’m not entirely sure which is worse.

Either way, I’m letting it be known that my content is not for reblogging on any kind of blog like that. If I find out you did so, like happened today, I will block you so you cannot take any more of the photos of real, brave men and prop them up as a pony backdrop. The same goes for furries, other kinds of cartoon animals, etc.

There are lots of places for your weird little animals to play dress-up. Leave the Great War alone.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    There are lots of places for your weird little animals to play dress-up. Leave the Great War alone.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    Polega, John C. 8/18/1929 - 6/9/2015 Walker Always known for his strength and determination, John C. Polega did it his way and passed away peacefully on the morning of June 9, 2015. As an Army Corp foreman or City of Grand Rapids Traffic Engineering Supervisor, John operated with a full deck to the very end. While in their home of 60 years, he cashed in his chips for the final time with his devoted wife Jackie by his side. As he waits patiently for Jackie to join him, his surviving daughters, Toni (and Butch) Payne, along with Tracy (and Lyndon) Greeley continue to abide by his wishes and lovingly carry on with his lifetime commitment of caring for their mother. With few friends and family left behind, he wearily folded from bone cancer; leaving several grandchildren, great grandchildren and nieces and nephews. Born August 18, 1929, John rolled the dice as a long-term winner, played the odds and crapped out in his own time. Along with some lucky dice, he resides in Paradise Township, Evergreen Cemetery, Kingsley, Michigan.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau Bender View Post
    Polega, John C. 8/18/1929 - 6/9/2015 Walker Always known for his strength and determination, John C. Polega did it his way and passed away peacefully on the morning of June 9, 2015. As an Army Corp foreman or City of Grand Rapids Traffic Engineering Supervisor, John operated with a full deck to the very end. While in their home of 60 years, he cashed in his chips for the final time with his devoted wife Jackie by his side. As he waits patiently for Jackie to join him, his surviving daughters, Toni (and Butch) Payne, along with Tracy (and Lyndon) Greeley continue to abide by his wishes and lovingly carry on with his lifetime commitment of caring for their mother. With few friends and family left behind, he wearily folded from bone cancer; leaving several grandchildren, great grandchildren and nieces and nephews. Born August 18, 1929, John rolled the dice as a long-term winner, played the odds and crapped out in his own time. Along with some lucky dice, he resides in Paradise Township, Evergreen Cemetery, Kingsley, Michigan.

http://www.wtfdetroit.com/forums/sho...ghlight=deaths

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    Ghulam Mohammad Baksh Butt (22 May 1878 – 23 May 1960), better known by the ring name The Great Gama, was an Indian-born wrestler from the British Raj who then moved to Lahore, Pakistan post-partition where he lived for the rest of his days

There must be a reason why this restaurant fast food place is called Burger King. However one day they should come up with the ultimate Whopper and should make that much of the biggest whopper sandwich and when they do they should call it the King Whopper or something like that and when I say the King Whopper I'm talking about one big huge Whopper one big patty 1 lb at which case they would need bigger buns how's that for excitement

Blog Entries
    Tell me more.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    The first time I heard this album was a mere hour after I nearly cheated on my girlfriend of (at the time) seven months. I had drank more than half a fifth of Bacardi 151 and blacked out, only to "awaken" 12 miles away in an ex-friend's bedroom. As I came to, I found my oh so familiar messenger bag, which contained my ipod, headphones, and a recently empty bottle; I got off the bed, realized what I had nearly done, and began walking home in total shock: who have I become?

It was around 5AM when I began walking. I wasn't aware at the time that this album was such a powerful and unique ambient recording. All I know is that when the first track started I couldn't imagine anything more perfect. The sun was just rising in the valley where I was en route to home. I started Marble Sky - The Sad Return. As I walked the sky was misty with morning dew, and the clouds above me masked the sun into a shining yellow orb surrounded by swirling pinkish brown clouds that looked like cut marble... I was picked up and brought into orbit, of course with guilt and reflection as my gravity.

For 7 miles I listened to this album, while occasionally turning east to look at the Sun. A marble sky accompanying on my ashamed and quite, quite sad return.

+ Reply to Thread