+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LOL @ our Gov't

LOL @ our Gov't

I watch the congress peeps ripping the Banking officials (which they deserve, btw) when they let at least that much money slip through their fingers every year.

But they look good to the peeps that vote them into office. It prolly makes those fucking hypocrites (congress peeps) feel good to set on the throne we put them on and talk about what the bankers did with tax payers money. They could save that much every year, imo, if they cut waste.
    Players meeting my ASS!

That's probably true.

All this, "executives being rewarded for failure" business. Hi! You run the government. Poorly. How about you give up some of your bullshit perks.
    STEW BEEF!

Yep, and more specifically to this issue ...our stupendous gov't officials gave them the money in the first place...with no strings attached...and now they rip them. How did our gov't 'assume' that CEO's would NOT do as they pleased with taxpayer money?
    Players meeting my ASS!

Right. They gave everyone like $600 to spend on stuff and everyone paid off debt or saved it instead. Then they gave banks 350 billion to spend and what do they do? Pay off debt (essentially) and save it.

Who'da thunk?
    STEW BEEF!

I couldn't find the ' pet peeve' thread, so i'm putting this here.

Why whenever anybody touting the importance of spending money to save jobs ALWAYS use policemen, firemen, teachers and nurses, instead of saying those lazy ass fucks behind the counter at your local DMV or any other Gov't wing.

They always pick the jobs that peeps don't want to lose.
    Players meeting my ASS!

The scale isn't quite the same between the two. If you added up the pay, benefits and "perks" of the entire senate you might equal the salary and bonus of the top 2 or 3 finance execs.

I'd rather have more people at the DMV than more cops/fire.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Until you get buttraped in your burning house. Then you'll say "If only I cound have reached my car with my legal driver's license in time!!"

+ Reply to Thread