+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The WTF Translator

Choose a quote from any thread on WTF and post a translation here

"Anyone know where Rocks Pads game or if its on the tube tonight?"

Translation:

"Would any of you fine citizens know where I could watch the Colorado Rockies versus the San Diego Drunken Friars play a friendly game of Baseball Tonight?

Thanks in Advance,

Chevy Tahoe"
    Last edited by Glenn; 10-02-2007 at 09:07 AM.
    Kelly Youngblood: Don't take any shit from them Canucks. To them,
    you're just another wetback, crossing the border to play their game.
    Dean Youngblood: They'll never catch me!
    Kelly Youngblood: Oh, they'll catch you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    so now at least i know the pad rocks will air even though it not on the guide that show whats on for 2nite but i'm gonna see if its worth my time maybe it will be or maybe knot but for now I know at least.

thanks wiz for the info and fraserbrn for interpilating what i sed.
    Translation:

I now know that the Padres and Rockies game will be on TV even if it isnt in the guide because its a last minute programming change that wouldnt show up in the guide that shows what is on the television for that given night. I still do not know if I'll watch because it may not be worth my time, but thanks to the wonderful folks here at wtfdetroit.com I know i have the option.

My Thanks go out to The Wiz for the game previe and to Fraserburn for (ok Interpilating? Seriously???) Interpretating exactly what I failed to type in a manner befitting my age

Blog Entries
    I sense a new schtick being born: The WTF Translator

Go with it, Fraserburn, go with it.
    Find a new slant.

That girl looks like my penis.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    Translation: I'm so lonely.

Find a new slant.

I liked that guy better on Mad About You. But now he does commercials for razor blades. Kind of eerie actually.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    Translation:

"I'm attracted to my penis"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    If UM is the "Harvard of the MW", what is Northwestern? Since Northwestern is the highest ranked school in the Big Ten, would they be the Oxford of the MW? The Sorbonne of the MW?

And why would I feel insecure? I actually have (2) degrees from a Big Ten school, that school being MSU, and I am damn proud of them. Shit, you don`t know the first thing about lipid metabolism nor do you have a clue about the mechanics of the fall of Apartheid SA. All you do is sit home, collect government checks and fantasize about blue and yellow clad boys.

One more thing, my cousin went to UM for her undergrad and Law degree. After she was done she had this to say, "I have seen enough Blue to last me a lifetime". She now lives in Texas and roots for the Horns. Zippy, you are just a clueless dumbass.
    TRANSLATION:
    I don't like Michigan because I applied and couldn't get in. My vengeance consists of nomadically traveling from message board to message board proclaiming the superiority of Michigan State. I also have gas.

I know some big words and I have a thesaurus.

I'm also related to someone who went to Michigan, which makes my connection to UM tenuous, at best.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    Nice avatar. It is nice to see I have had such an effect on you goofballs in such a short period of time. This isn`t your father`s wtfdetroit board. You UM boot-licks and ball-sniffers (Zippy) will be held accountable for your lack of character while I am here.
    Translation:

"I like your picture. I'm pleased to see that my appearance here has been a pleasure to you all, even though I think you're all nutz. You University of Michigan shoe shiners and teabaggers, this means you Gee Golly Goshboots will be watched very closely by me....PERSONALLY because I believe you're all lacking in certain areas. HOWEVER, You're all lucky I'm here to educate you...especially in the fine art of being Green"

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    i heard a rumor that giffman is so cool that his nickname in highschool was "the Coge". probably just some crazy rumor, though.
    Sarcasm Level = Medium

Translation: "I didnt hear a rumour, but I think Giffman is so uncool that his nickname in highschool (and still is) "The Giffinator" and he used to pretend he was a robot. I repeat this was not a rumour this is fact"

+ Reply to Thread