View Poll Results: Do you have a preference for who we meet in the ECF?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd rather play the Cavs

3 33.33%
  • I'd rather play the Nets

4 44.44%
  • No preference

2 22.22%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleveland or New Jersey?

Blog Entries

Cleveland or New Jersey?

Do you have a preference for who we meet in the ECF?
    Find a new slant.

Cavs.

Larry Hughes is their starting PG.

I don't care if their other 4 is Jordan, Bird, Duncan and Wilt.

If Larry Hughes is your PG, you are very, very beatable.

Blog Entries
    Give me the Nets.

Not only will that mean that the current series will have gone 7 games (wearing them out and giving us more rest), but I'd much rather face Moore & Collins with our bigs than Big Z and Varejao.

Say what you will about Z, but the Cavs are one of the best offensive rebounding teams in the league (if not the best) and that can be an achilles heel for the Pistons sometimes.
    Find a new slant.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Say what you will about Z
    OK! "Lumbering Dope." Hahahaha.

but the Cavs are one of the best offensive rebounding teams in the league (if not the best) and that can be an achilles heel for the Pistons sometimes.
    You know what? That's actually a good observation. Teams that rebound well give Detroit a really hard time. But at the same time, we don't really have sixty mil to hand out to people that do fuck-all except rebound. :\

EDIT: I just realized that if I have to watch Varejao on the TV for at least 4 games I might just jump off the roof.

Last edited by Big Swami; 05-18-2007 at 02:01 PM.

I don't know, I'd rather not see Carter and Jefferson (always a pain in the ass for us), but then again the Cavs did pretty well against us last year. I'll have to give it some more thought.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    Cavs.

Larry Hughes is their starting PG.

I don't care if their other 4 is Jordan, Bird, Duncan and Wilt.

If Larry Hughes is your PG, you are very, very beatable.

LOL! true that

Blog Entries
    Cleveland is VERY soft inside, and New Jersey has 0 inside game (even worse than Chicagos) since Krstic went down. I don't think it matters who we play. IMO Cleveland is the worst #2 seed in the history of the NBA. They have an atrocious bench, they rely on LeBron way too much, I feel sorry for him, his supporting cast is a nightmare. He's capable of winning a game by himself, but he can't win 4 Vs. Detroit. Hughes has been playing like pure garbage lately, and Rip will run circles around Sasha. Gooden can't cover Sheed, I mean its an absolute disaster for Cleveland to play us. If we play the Cavs, I say we win in 5, if we play New Jersey either 4 or 5. Tayshaun has owned Vince in all 4 meetings this year.

Blog Entries
    Love the sig Wil, only it should be larger.

Again, Cleveland may be "soft" inside, but they are still one of the top rebounding teams in the league, especially offensive rebounds.
    Find a new slant.

I voted New Jersey. Anything to stall the rise of the superstar teams (Lebron, Wade, etc) is good for basketball in general. Until they change the NBA from this foul shooting superstar crap I am rooting against all teams constructed that way. I want the announcers talking about the teams, not if it's Lebron's time to shine.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I want to win against the Cavs, because now that we're through fucking over former Pistons, I want us to fuck over every team that's taken us to 7 games.

+ Reply to Thread