+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Toronto Raptors

Quote Originally Posted by lospistones
    Alright, since I don't think I can edit on here:
    The Raptors are totally open to trading. They are either going to sign and trade Calderon, or trade TJ Ford after locking up Jose to a deal.
    They lack a legitimate, long-term center (Bosh is too skinny, Bargnani is a chucker, and Rasho is Rasho), and should have some options. Robin Lopez, Javale McGee, Roy Hibbert, Jason Thompson, and others should be available.
    I expect them to get a PG back in the trade for Calderon or Ford, and there aren't any desireable options available in the draft.
    If you want to trade, offer me a PG.
    If you want I'll trade you Jason Hart to swap picks, but since you haven't been on all day I'm betting you won't see this.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

15 minutes to go. Ford has Lopez here, do we agree?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    15 minutes to go. Ford has Lopez here, do we agree?
    Doesn't he have until 7 pm?

Yeah. Man I am all out of sorts today (too busy). I got confused when I picked twice for people and defrocked picked right away (appreciated though by him).

That's better anyway. However, I will not be on here at 7 PM EST. So someone else will have to pick Lopez for him if he does not pick.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    So someone else will have to pick Lopez for him if he does not pick.
    I think you've just handled it.

I now have picks 31 and 34 from Minnesota.

The Toronto Raptors didn't make any selections :-( They traded #17 Roy Hibbert to Indiana for Jermaine O'Neal, along with TJ Ford, Rasho Nesterovic, and Maceo Baston.
    Edit: I suppose they had Indiana select Nathan Jawai at #41 for them.

They now have:
    Jose Calderon*
    Anthony Parker**/Carlos Delfino
    Jamario Moon/Jason Kapono/Joey Graham
    Chris Bosh/Andrea Bargnani
    Jermaine O'Neal/Nathan Jawai
    *-still unsigned
    **-might leave for a lucrative Euro offer

I have no idea how they're going to fill out the rest of their roster. If Parker leaves and they trust Joey Graham, all they really need to do is sign a PG in free agency and they have themselves a rotation.
    Last edited by lospistones; 06-27-2008 at 01:57 AM.

+ Reply to Thread