+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scarface The Game=The Ultimate Guilty Pleasure

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.

Scarface The Game=The Ultimate Guilty Pleasure

Ok here I go on this.

GTA has been a very popular series thats set the bar on what the gangster/mafia game genre should strive for. Scarface doesn't improve, change, push, or enhance this genre. It doesn't do anything but fall into a repetitive GTA clone element that most have. Theres no freedom to randomly kill who you please and as good as the opening of the game is, it(action wise) completely slows down right after that(it does speed up again though).

Now with all that said, I still endorse the hell out of this game. Why? Well it has something to it that not even GTA itself has. The Scarface movie license and great Tony Montana voice actor. Its bloody fun to go at it with rival gangs and the extras are pretty cool(like blacking out into temporarily invincible cocaine high rage mode and getting extra rep for shooting people in the testicles). If you love the Sacrface movies, you'll be stuck to this game and the crazy Montana elements in it along with a very deep 80's(with a couple of hidden tracks by new artists like D12) soundtrack including the original soundtrack from the movie. Though i feel like though they didn't capture anything amazingly new gaming wise, it did capture the feel of the movie very well.

Basically this game is to Drug Dealing what GTA is to murder death Kill. It has an Icon element and a guilty pleasure in playing it.

Overall I give it a 8 out of 10.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

I'll definitey have to give this game a shot Gutz, but now that I've been rolling on the 360 for a while, it's hard for me to play "last gen" games. I'm a huge Scarface/GTA fan, so I guarantee I will love this game.

BTW Gutz, what movie is your sig from? I definitely need to rent that joint. Not sure the fiancee would feel it too much though.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    I'll definitey have to give this game a shot Gutz, but now that I've been rolling on the 360 for a while, it's hard for me to play "last gen" games. I'm a huge Scarface/GTA fan, so I guarantee I will love this game.

BTW Gutz, what movie is your sig from? I definitely need to rent that joint. Not sure the fiancee would feel it too much though.
    the movie is the rules of attraction and she may or may not like it. i always fell asleep 5 minutes in myself.

you'd like scarface no matter what. the graphics are ok. but who gives a shit? its fun, its actually funner that I originally thought. I picked up an ak and now have a shotgun grafted to it for double pain. Also the taunting(he taunts just like the movie tony montana) and balls meter is pretty fun.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

+ Reply to Thread