+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7
FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Game 3: Pistons @ Heat (Sat 5/27, 8p ET, ESPN, Chat)

Quote Originally Posted by Gutz Gatsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutz Gatsu
    Terry Seems to be enjoying this. he's been begging for pistons drama and a detroit apocolypse for years.
    I have read and listened to Terry for years and personally have never picked up on this, and can't ever recall a previous made up drama. Maybe you're thinking of Sharp.

SAS and Greg Anthony also reporting shitbag drama going on with the Pistons.

The only thing to debate is how much or little of a part of thier putrid play it has a part of.
    ummm nope, i'm on them both. Foster is only slightly less negative than sharp. and he's even less responsible(the tyson chandler for ben wallace fabricated trade story he bit some serious bait on was probally his lowest point).

And yes greg anthony and SAS along with any other reporter likes the idea of drama in detroit. nevertheless terry foster has his own shitbag element. if you're into his material i doubt you'd agree. that wouldn't make a lick of sense ... either way, the pistons just sound fustrated. they have every reason to be.

but honestly i think its an improvement. they were pretty "ho hum" losing 3 str8 to cleveland. And this game 3 was a game most people had marked down as a loss. i take their anger as sign of life and urgency. Not to mention that Flip only seems to respond to post game criticism from his players(i.e. ben wallace indirectly calling him out during the season on the lack of defense and the immediate improvement aftwards). So tonight we get a really good idea of where this team stands and whether they are so good, that it doesnt matter whose the coach.
    I stand corrected, as usual you're correct.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko

I stand corrected, as usual you're correct.
    i wasnt picking a fight man. fuck terry foster honestly he's irrelevent. only thing that matters is kicking ass tonight. agreed there?
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

i was gone for the weekend, so i missed the game.......maybe that was a good thing.

+ Reply to Thread