+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Isiah and Dumars working on a deal involving power forwards!!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar

Isiah and Dumars working on a deal involving power forwards!!

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...606080359/1001

Some of the biggest names in Michigan basketball are being tapped to invest in a major Detroit riverfront redevelopment project headed by entrepreneur and former Detroit Pistons star Dave Bing.

The roster includes former Pistons Joe Dumars and Isiah Thomas; University of Michigan stars Chris Webber and Jalen Rose; and Derrick Coleman, a Detroit high school basketball standout and NBA success, said Edward Tinsley, vice president of administration for The Bing Group.

"These athletes have gained wealth over the years and they have opportunities to invest," Tinsley said. "They know and trust Dave."

Bing's project will entail about 100 units in a combination of condominiums, town homes and a residential tower. Developers must get final investment commitments and acquire the property from the Detroit Economic Growth Corp. If all goes well, construction will start at the end of 2006 and be completed in summer 2008.
    (Yes the thread title is misleading. Sue me. )

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    (Yes the thread title is misleading. Sue me. )
    Done.

Seeya in court, sucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

+ Reply to Thread