+ Reply to Thread

Thread: McDyess Not Suspended for Game 6!

McDyess Not Suspended for Game 6!

CLEVELAND -- Pistons forward Antonio McDyess will not be further penalized by the NBA for his rough foul in the first quarter on Cavaliers forward Anderson Varejao in Game 5 on Thursday night.

McDyess received a flagrant-2 foul after he unexpectedly clotheslined Varejao under the basket and was ejected. On Friday, league spokesman Tim Frank said McDyess will not face any more discipline.

That's good news for the Pistons, who trail the Cavs 3-2 in the Eastern Conference finals going into Saturday's Game 6 at Quicken Loans Arena. One of Detroit's top reserves, McDyess played just four minutes in the Pistons' 109-107 double-overtime loss.

McDyess' hard foul on Varejao drew a passionate response from Cleveland's LeBron James, who jumped over his fallen teammate and tried to confront McDyess as the referees and other players tried to keep order.

James was given a technical foul for charging after McDyess.

McDyess' ejection forced Pistons coach Flip Saunders to alter his rotations and he had to play Jason Maxiell and Dale Davis more than usual. James was able to exploit Maxiell, twice driving around the second-year forward for dunks down the stretch on his way to a career playoff-high 48 points.
    Hooray!

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    i am still pissed he got tossed for that foul, it was a hard foul yes, but he clearly didnt go for the head or anything, total BS...

I'd still like to see the foul that James later was assesed a flagrent for and was not suspended.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Good thing it was Verajo and not LBJ, or he'd be gone for a couple of seasons.

once upon a time i was falling in love, now i'm fucking falling apart
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    I'd still like to see the foul that James later was assesed a flagrent for and was not suspended.
    http://www.wtfdetroit.com/forums/sho...&postcount=141

-ojay!

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    you the mean the elbow to dice(?)'s face?

yeah fuck that shit kobe got something last year but I think that was during the regular season...but NOOOOOO its the playoffs and its LeBron and its gay

Blog Entries
    Well this is good, now we're only on life support.

+ Reply to Thread