+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trade idea: Det and Phx

Amare and Nash p&r might be deadly, but can you imagine Nash and Rip, with screen set by Diaw? It would be insane!

Rip would thrive in their offence, seeing as he is so fit, and Sheed would give them the post defence that need so badly against Duncan.

This trade, IMO, is better for the Suns than it is for us. Mainly because I doubt Phoenix's ability 100% to win a title with their current team, but if they add some defence (Sheed) and the awesomeness of Rip, they would be good enough to win the title.

All (and I use that term loosely...) this trade gives us is a superstar centre, that we would have to build around in order to win in the future. It won't make us win now.

Atleast no one has said this was realistic because it's not. What team could offer a better package of players? beccause the suns probably would not want a pick from 3~15.

Blog Entries
    I can totally see the Suns intentionally drafting foreign players and stroing them overseas just to keep their payroll down this season.

Guys like Splitter, Tomic, etc.

While it's not an unusual practice, it's usually done with 2nd round picks, but I can see them doing it with at least one of their 1st, maybe both.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread