+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Woody to get cut?

Woody to get cut?

WOODY TO GET STIFFED BY LIONS

A source with knowledge of the situation tells us that the Detroit Lions very soon will be cutting center Damien Woody.

Woody jumped to the Lions from the Patriots in 2004, signing a six-year, $31 million contract with a $9 million signing bonus. His salary is scheduled to jump from $1.75 million in 2006 to $4.5 million in 2007.

He played 16 games in 2004 and 16 games in 2005, but was injured in the fifth game of the 2006 season and did not return.

Woody was fined multiple times for being overweight, and was accused of harassing a 28-year-old woman for whom he'd allegedly promised he'd leave his wife.
    Per PFT.

Fuck him.

We need to get rid of the crap on this team(yes, that's just about everyone), and essentially start over.

Mark Dantonio - MSU Head Coach

http://www.freerice.com

I'd be fine with this if we had anyone to replace him. He was one of those people that developed a bad habit of being lazy and that's an element we need to remove from the team.

the bigger the hype on a guy the bigger a bust he's gunna be once he puts on the honolulu blue

If it frees up money to get Donnie edwards then go for it. We can keep Ross Verba, Frank Davis or some other scrub and they are still as good as Woody has been here. I suspect we'll draft one anyway at some point this year.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread