+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: October and November are a bitch :(

Anyone have either NBA Live 09 or NBA 2K9?

I want to get one and normally it would be an easy choice, the 2K series. However this year 2K has no college game which is a big deal for me. I love playing both and exporting my draft classes. I wanna know if Live is playable enough to buy and I can't tell playing both demos.

I have a feeling I'll get burned either way :\

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Live is better than it used to be, but not good enough to buy yet.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

I played through the Star Wars game, Force Unleashed, and was VERY impressed. If you are into Star Wars on any level, the storyline really adds to what you know from the movie.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    I have 2k9. After being stuck with Live being the only option for years, and thankfully not buying the last 3 years, I'm pretty happy with 2k.

What the hell am I supposed to do with my roster now that I'm 15 games into the season? Denver didn't take the trade, and I can't find a force CPU trade option.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    grabbed Resistance 2 and so far its the shiznit.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

GameStop had a buy two get one free special and I had a pre-Thanksgiving feast. Dead Space, Fallout 3, and Left 4 Dead. I also bought Infinite Undiscovery and I've had a ball with the awesome fighting system. I'm in the bonus dungeon(Seraphic Gate) as I speak. I'll probably buy Last Remnant and that'll be it for me until........I don't know, maybe FF13.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Thanatos
    GameStop had a buy two get one free special and I had a pre-Thanksgiving feast. Dead Space, Fallout 3, and Left 4 Dead. I also bought Infinite Undiscovery and I've had a ball with the awesome fighting system. I'm in the bonus dungeon(Seraphic Gate) as I speak. I'll probably buy Last Remnant and that'll be it for me until........I don't know, maybe FF13.
    Thank you for the heads up. I'm out the door now.

+ Reply to Thread