+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I've had NFL Network since the begining

I've had NFL Network since the begining

and I watch a lot of replay games. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A REPLAY OF A LIONS GAME.

I can't blame them for not being about the Lions, but it seems like we would have played New England or the Cowboys or the Giants in a pivotal game and they would have shown the Giants vs Some Shitty team or something.
    Players meeting my ASS!

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    It seems like there's only about 15 games they play over and over anyway. It's not as if there's 100 games in their rotation and left the Lions out.

Most of what I see is playoff games from the last few years, a few classic playoff games from the 90s, and highlights of Farvara's career.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    and I watch a lot of replay games. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A REPLAY OF A LIONS GAME.

I can't blame them for not being about the Lions, but it seems like we would have played New England or the Cowboys or the Giants in a pivotal game and they would have shown the Giants vs Some Shitty team or something.

In '07 we had 2 games on NFL Replay that I remember...

Then game when we beat the Bears and we broke the NFL record for 4th quarter pts and also the Cowboys game when we blew a huge lead and lost by 1.

Otherwise, it's pretty dry.

The 1st game against the Packers last year was on there too.

I was just watching a Patriot game from a few years back where they were playing a 2-5 defensive front. Must be nice to have that kind of talent at LB.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Belichick probably threw a DB in there. It's like he makes up these random formations with random players and the crazy part is that they all work.

It was against the Eagles. Looked like he wanted to put pressure on McNabb. It worked. I didn't see the final score though.
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread