+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GTA help.

The link in the top says its coming out June 9, 2006 , same with best buy. SAme title as the one for PSP though

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossYouUp
    The link in the top says its coming out June 9, 2006 , same with best buy. SAme title as the one for PSP though
    no but that doesnt sound right. gta never comes out in the summer. its th driest part of the gaming season. so somethings not right. ok nevermind thats libertycity stories. thats not new thats a convert of the psp liberty city stories. game got so popular on psp they are moving it to ps2 also.

no "new" games though.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    the only new gta is the one for psp. otherwise aint nothing coming til' next year in the fall. actually the next GTA will be on ps3 and set in london.
    You sure Gutz? Last I heard it's probably going to be on the PS2 and the 360 and Microsoft is in discussion the get exclusivity on the 360.

And Cross, if I were you, I would not spend $35 on GTA: SA. I would go to Best Buy and pick it up for $19.99. Or you could go to a Gamestop or Software Etc and get a used copy for even cheaper.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    the only new gta is the one for psp. otherwise aint nothing coming til' next year in the fall. actually the next GTA will be on ps3 and set in london.
    You sure Gutz? Last I heard it's probably going to be on the PS2 and the 360 and Microsoft is in discussion the get exclusivity on the 360..
    http://www.joystiq.com/2005/12/27/ru...s3-in-q4-2006/

thats what i heard. Dont trust xbox and sony exclusive sites on subjects like this.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

I typed PS2, but I meant PS3. I got my info from the Game Informer magazine. I don't think I see any exclusivity happening. I'm thinking it'll be out on the PS3 and the 360, although one may get the "ported" version.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

+ Reply to Thread